CHAPTER 4 - HUMID MONDAYS

Sunday she hardly left the couch. It wasn't her brightest ideas working out as she had and then her thighs worked all the more when she rode Mr Sloan. She frowned as she remembered his sudden coolness and she wondered who she would meet on Monday. She massaged anywhere she could reach but it didn't help much.

Monday passed in a blur of anticipation and she cringed as she had to ask the teacher to repeat the question. Mrs O'Connelly frowned in disapproval at her but did so, the frown lessening when she spouted a 'perfect answer'. She paid greater attention and no more slips occured.

Her heart started pounding harshly in her chest when the end of school bell resounded across the room. Exiting the school grounds, she soon started to sweat in the heat as she made her way home. A shower, homework and another shower later, she grabbed a protein bar to eat on the way. He opened the door and took in her sweaty appearance. Sweat dripped into her cleavage and he scanned her outfit. She flushed, and her heart paced faster in her chest. It was clear that he liked her choice. Her breasts heaved in the lacy green crop top and the shorts cut into her butt. She stepped inside, deliberately sliding against him this time and his hand stroked the line where her ass met her leg. She didn't make another step, silently urging him to touch her again. He didn't though and her shoulders slumped slightly before following silently after him. He halted at the open french doors and she just stopped herself from walking into him. Moving around to the side, her eyes immediately dropped to his hand and gasped. He was twirling her thong around on his fingers.

"You forgot this," Mr Sloan said and she blushed as he twirled her thong higher when she reached for it. She jumped and quickly snatched it, afraid Theo would see, and stuffed it in her top as she had no pockets.

Mr Sloan's eyes settled on the overly stuffed crop top and fought the urge to yank it down so her tits would spill out. It would take less than a second and his hand twitched towards her.

"Feeling warm, Candice?" He asked playfully as he wiped down the trail of sweat and followed it into her cleavage. His finger found a nipple and her mouth parted in desire.

"Yes, Mr Sloan," she said, forgetting where they were and started rubbing her centre against his thigh. "Already had three showers today," she added, already feeling the need for another.

"I'll have to join you one day," he said, and her eyes widened and then she nodded greedily.

"Yes, please, Mr Sloan," she said, silently begging him to take her now. She was well and truly worked up and the only thing would soothe her was his cock. She shifted slightly and moaned as she felt his swollen cock through the fabric. Rubbing herself more ardently she froze and pulled back as a small excited voice snapped her the present.

"Candice!" Theo yelled and she crouched down just as he barreled into her.

"Hi Theo," she muttered, attempting to inject some excitement into her voice when her mouth was bone dry. She looked up from stroking his back and saw that Mr Sloan hadn't moved away and his groin was right by her face. She swallowed, eyes fixed on his obvious erection and then met his eyes. His eyes danced with delight as she licked her lips. Reluctantly Mr Sloan stepped backwards, he couldn't exactly fuck her face when Theo was between them.

"Later," he said and she gulped, nodding at the silent demand.