-- Extra 1. Valentine's gone wrong. --

Start from the beginning

It wasn't long before someone opened the door, it was David, Asmodeus's butler. "Come in." He said, giving us a quick smile. Opera and Grandpa entered with us. Then from behind David Asmodeus came running up to us, his two cousins following him angrily. "No! Stop! You promised to play with us today!" Lilly said, seeming a bit agitated. Voile nodded, seeming to fully agree. "You promised!" She said, clamping onto his leg in a desperate attempt not to let him go.

Asmodeus sighed, carefully prying her hands from his leg. "I didn't promise I would do it today, I promised I would do it soon but I never mentioned when!" He said, seeming to become agitated himself before his mood completely turned around, looking at me. "Welcome, master Iruma!" He then happily boasted, smiling widely, his annoyed appearance gone in a second, even though his cousins had began angrily trying to punch him.

"H-hello to you too, Azz." I said, laughing slightly. Having two cousins must really be tiring to have. I wonder how Clara can manage her brothers and sisters.

Asmodeus smiled brightly, only stopping to scold his cousins for their bad behavior, who quickly ran away after they heard their aunt call them in a threatening voice. "Voile, Lilly, we talked about this." She shouted. After that they conpletely dissapeared from our sights.

Asmodeus sighed again. "Don't mind them." He said as he led me further inside, I nodded at him, seeing that Opera had already handed David my bag. I turned around, waving at grandpa and Opera, who both looked a bit emotional, with grandpa heavily sobbing and Opera on the brink of stabbing him.

"Bye bye! Cya tomorrow!" I said, waving back at Opera and grandpa as David closed the door after seeing Opera sign him to close the door. I was now officially left with Asmodeus, away from Opera's strict rules and grandpa's clingyness. So today I could finally spend some more alone time with my boyfriend, without Opera patrolling the halls.

I saw Asmodeus smiling at me as he reached to grab my hand, holding it tightly while he walked me to the living room. "Hi there, Iruma~" Asmodeus's mother said, smiling and waving. I waved back, Azz quickly taking me to a second smaller living room. I laughed slightly, looking at Asmodeus who had gotten flustered out of nowhere.

"Whats wrong?" I asked him while he sat me down on the couch. "N-nothing is the matter master Iruma. My mother can just be embarrasing sometimes.." He said, coughing slightly. "Hey! You told me you would drop the 'master' part, or I'm going to call you Alice from now on. Also what did she do to you now?" I asked laughing slightly.

"She said some really embarrasing stuff to me, wich is arguably fine because she tought Voile and Lilly something about 'not entering my room if I closed it' wich is so incredibly embarrasing." He said, sighing, his face reddening. I had to stare at him for a while before I understood what he ment, my face reddening slightly too.

"Ahah, well I think we might be a bit too young.." I said, coughing heavily. He nodded. "I think we have to wait a while more before doing.. that. I just wish my mother would think the same." Asmodeus then said, sighing. I then again nodded, feeling embarrassed, changing the topic.

"S-so anyways.. did anything fun happen today..?" I asked, my ears slightly red. He nodded. "You're here now." He said, smiling. I blushed even more, nodding. "I-I see.. Anything other than that?" I asked him. He shook his head. "What about you?" He then asked. "Me neither" I replied.

Then a few people came into the room carrying all kinds of things such as snacks, roses, candles and more snacks. I looked at them, my eyes big. "Azz! I told you that you didn't have to do anything this time!" I said, blushing even more. Asmodeus laughed some more. "But its valentine's day, to add to that, its freezing outside so we can't do much of the things we planned today." He then said. "I just wanted to suprise you, maste- Iruma" He said, seeming very proud of himself. I smiled at him.