Part 2

Suddenly I saw a vision

"My grandpa was sitting in the living room and granny came in

'can you bring my jacket from upstairs.' said grandpa.

'sure' said granny and went upstairs.

After a second,grandpa heard the sound of main door opening. He thought it could be granny and he started reading his newspaper.

Suddenly horrible creature came in front of him. He was like a human but his teeth were like a lion,very sharp. His mouth was covered with blood. Also his body was covered with droplets of blood.

He was not wearing any clothes and his legs,arms and his full body was not having any hair it was like a slimy skin. His eyes were big and more scary than any ghost.

'wait! Who......' before grandpa could complete his sentence that creature attacked him"

I came out of my vision my face was fully covered with sweat. That thing creeped me out.

"What was that scary thing? Is it a monster? Or a skin Walker?" I thought.

I then went upstairs and touched granny's body from that part which was in a good condition.

Again I went into a vision

" Granny was finding grandpa's jacket when suddenly she heard someone footsteps coming upstairs.

'Is it you Jacob?" Said granny

But there was no response. She turned and that creature jumped on her."

Then my vision broke up.

I went downstairs and heard the siren of police van and ambulance.

I moved out of the house. My dad was talking to a cop.

Ambulance was also parked at side . The bodies were taken out. I moved towards my father but my foot twisted and when I was about to fall, one of the cops caught me and when I touched him.

Another vision came

"That cop was driving car and suddenly a creature jumped on his car. That creature broke the mirror and pulled out the cop

He then took him near a tree and then pulled one of his arm out from his body. The blood covered the creature. He then ate the arm.

Blood was coming out of the place from where the arm was pulled out. Then that creature with his sharp nails tore his stomach and started drinking his blood.

That creature was different from that which attacked my grandparents."

My vision broke up.

I thanked that cop and when I was about to aware him from the upcoming danger that was waiting for him. He sat in the van and they went away.

After few days when investigation was done but no evidence was found.

We didn't went home as my father wanted to spend some time there in the memory of his parents and my grandparents.

The next day

I got ready for my college and went downstairs. Dad was seeing news.

I sat at the dining table to do my breakfast. While I was doing breakfast. I heard the reporter on T.V. saying

"A cop has been found dead on the ST road last night. He was brutally murdered. Anyone would get creeped by seeing his dead body"

The food I was eating got choked in my throat. I drank the water .

"The vision was true.!" I thought

I ate my breakfast and went to college. There I saw Jane and Marie discussing something.

"Hey, Jane! Marie!" I said while walking towards them.

"Hey!" Said Jane.

"You didn't know about that murder case of cop" said Marie.

"Oh! Yes I know" I said.

Meanwhile Jordan and Andrew came.....

But what will happen next ?

How many people will that creature kill?

Are they safe or the danger is peeking them from a corner?

Make your popcorns ready to solve this mystery! It will put you in a thrall.!