I didn't wanted to but still I answered, "I started getting afraid after Mom and Dad had an accident."

"I can't even imagine the pain you must be going through... Living without parents must be tough."

"It is tough but if we didn't have Chote Papa and Choti Maa, me and bhaiyaa wouldn't be alive today."

"True..... How is the ice cream?" He said to change the topic.

"Amazing... Thanks!"

"Bas kya." He said and smiled.

Such a fun and friendly person. He was making me feel so alive everytime I am around him. After Mom and Dad's death this was the first time I was being happy.

It was weird that we meet just 2 weeks ago and now I am sharing those things with him which I don't want to. If the destiny has it written, it will happen anyway. He was my such a good friend, at this point more good friend than Aadhya too.

"So you don't know how to ride a scooty or bike or car?" He asked.

"Nothing except cycle which I left years ago so can't even count that." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Do you want to learn?" He asked very genuinely.

"Maybe......" I said confusingly.

"I can teach you."

" How?"

"Just how others learn obviously duhhh!"

"Not like that reh... I mean when and where will you teach me?"

"At night when everyone sleeps and you will sneak out... Simple."

"It's not that simple as it sounds okay."

Vijay

"Then how did you sneak out today?" I asked with my fist around my waist

"Because bhaiyaa isn't there today. "

Iski bhaiyaa ki toh aise hi taisi... Shant Vijay saala hai tera.

" He mostly comes to check up on me at night." She said further.

"I don't know just do something." I said in a kid voice.

I was noticing that I have been acting very carefree and throwing tantrums like a child in front of her. I didn't fear that what will she think about me because I knew she didn't judge me. Her aura automatically brings my inner child out. Maybe our aura brought us so close in a short time without any valid reason.
God I loved spending time with her.

"Come on Reena, a kickass girl like you who is soon going to be a lawyer should know how to ride a bike. You would look cool just imagine...."

"Okay fine."

Nice I was so good at manipulation... But in a good way.

The moment we were about to leave we got surrounded by five men.

They were here to rob us... If Reena wasn't here I would I have beaten the shit out of them but since I wanted her not to panic with all the fight and bloodsheds I gave them all I had.

But then they started asking for bike keys, it was my favorite bike. There was no chance I would have given my favorite bike to them.

When I refused they started threatening us. He threatened me that if I don't give keys, they will take away Reena.

"Thike le jao." I said sounding not to care.

"Vijay?" Reena said in disbelief to which I made a little eye moment to her which wasn't visible to them and she understood that I was doing everything on purpose.

Just when they started walking away with Reena I kicked one of them from back and he fell to the ground, he wasn't able to stand again. I smacked the other one on his face and he started to bleed. The other two attacked me at the same time but I still defeated them.

My eyes were searching for her when I saw the fifth man holding her waist and trying to take her away. I was enraged that he touched her. No one touches my property.

I removed my gun and shooted right into his head to which he fell on the ground and died instantly. The other men got scared and left running.

"Why did you kill him?"

" He was taking you so I killed him. "

"You could have fought with him but why didn't you just kill me right away?"

She started crying.

"Reena...."

"Shut up. You are just like my brother. Both of you are coward who can't fight with your hands and legs, just because you have money you guys buy a gun and show how strong of a man you are. If he was taking me away you should have fought without a gun, killing with gun is easy just to let you know."

I didn't argue further because I know it wasn't of any use. I did not even touch her. I just said sorry and pleased her to sit on the bike. I dropped her home and apologized again. She didn't bother to stop or look behind at me again.

It was 5 a.m. when I reached at my secret location at I found the four of them tied to the chairs.

"You were here to take away Reena, now look at you. I am not going to give you an easy death like your other member... I am going to torture you."
I said with excitement.

Heyy Readers!! I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰