"I'm not from here", Kirat said.

Ohhh

"Yes I have come here for job", she continued.

On hearing this, Neil quickly said, "For job"??

Kirat nodded at this, when Reema calls her from behind, "Kirat"??

Kirat looked back at Reema and said, "I am coming."

Then after pausing for a while, "okay, I am leaving, by the way, it is a very nice painting, but the message hidden in it is even more better."

"And yes, sorry again for earlier, byy", she added.

Saying this, Kirat left from there. And seeing her leaving, Neil said, "For the job, she has come here for the job, not for me."

"How can she didn't recognize me? She had eyes or glasses, she couldn't see well."

"I was waiting for this moment for so long and when this moment came, madam did not even recognize me."

"One minute, she didn't recognize me, okay, but does she even remember me"??

Saying this, Neil quickly goes after Kirat. And he was about to call her when his attention was drawn.

Reema "Where do you have to go in such a hurry, Kirat, come on, I will take you to my cafe".

Kirat "No Remi, I have a lot of work right now, I have to find someone, that's why I have come here"??

Hearing this, Neil stopped where he was, and a big smile also appeared on his face. Because when he heard this from Kirat, his first thought was that Kirat was talking about finding him. And his thought was also correct.

Neil rubbed his neck from behind and said, "Who are you looking for, me, ohh"??

Reema was a little surprised at this and said, "To find whom"??

Kirat "someone special, when I find him then you will also know."

Kirat and Reema left from there after some time while talking like this. Neil again started smiling while,

And he looked in front and said, "Now that you have come back, I will not let you go anywhere. I will always keep you close to me by keeping you in my heart, wait for me, I am just coming to you, for you, for us".

On the other hand, while looking at the time of reaching home, Kirat said, "The whole day passed like this because of Reema."

Saying this, Kirat went to her room. The entire day was wasted for her. But stupid she doesn't know that it was not the waste that happened, but what she wanted.

Next morning,

It was around seven in the morning and then the alarm started ringing on Kirat's phone. She getting irritated in her sleep, took the pillow over her face to avoid the sound.

But then after some time she suddenly sat up and quickly got up from the bed and said, "ohh, quickly."

Saying this she ran towards the bathroom. And after about an hour, she quickly got ready and came down.

Even before Kirat's arrival, Namita Ji had prepared breakfast for her. Kirat kept her bag aside and said "Thank you Namita Dee."

Saying this, Kirat hurriedly started having breakfast and then quickly left from there.

Kirat reached her office in about an hour due to which she was able to come back to Jaipur. As soon as Kirat got down from the cab, she stopped there for a moment she started looking towards the building in front.