2

Something's off.... it's been off since this morning. This certain quirkless kid felt it, felt the uneasy feeling, he was running late to school so when he arrived he expected to be pushed, shoved, mocked, threatened, maybe even beat to death.... no..... none of that came at all instead the hallway cleared, made some sort of path for him, a little whispering here and there, he heard an occasional here and there conversation including his name in it but when he looked towards the people gossiping about him ..... they shut up instantly.... what was going on. He made it to his locker and oh man he was beyond scared, Katsuki and his lackeys just waiting there for him, ah oh of course that's what this is, That's why the hallway cleared, that's why the gossiping stopped, today must be it, his death day, his doom. He gulped and one last shiver ran down his spine. He walked to his locker and mumbled "E-excuse me, K-Kacchan" to his surprise.... he actually listened, he moved. Izuku struggled to open his locker a bit so again to his surprise Katsuki took Izukus books and held them. The lackeys were expecting Katsuki to throw them to the ground and pour water on them then walk away laughing but nothing..... this has to be some sort of dimension..... a cruel endless dream.... nobody wanted to be friends with him.... nobody liked him.... nobody supported him... nobody cared.... what the actual oh so loving Fudge was going on!? No stop don't do this to the poor boy, don't trick him like this, his heart and mind and soul can't take something like this, he couldn't, he couldn't stand it. He felt so emotional right now, he wants to cry, wants to scream, so much emotion into a cruel, almost realistic dream..... it is a dream,right?....... right?

Izuku unlocked his locker and placed his books in there and then closed his locker. Katsuki and his lackeys actually walked with him to class...... actually walked with him to every class that he had, every class that they had, and at lunch they even invited him to sit with them. This has been going on for a few months so the lackeys just went along with it.... that is until one if them snapped. He hated seeing the other and Katsuki get along with Izuku, he despised it with whatever heart he had so one day after school he pulled Katsuki into a dark alley and his facial expression was mad.
"Katsuki, what is wrong with you and the other numbskull!? Being friends with that quirkless stupid Midoriya!?!" Katsuki shrugged "it's about time I changed. He deserves at least some kind of good in his life. Don't ya think? " silence for a couple of seconds "NO! HE doesn't deserve ANYTHING! HE'S QUIRKLESS FOR GOD SAKES !" Katsuki let out almost an animalistic growl "Shut. Up. " He grabbed the other extra by his throat and pushed him up against the wall, nearly choking him. There was an unreadable look on his face, in his eyes. "You don't get to say anything, you don't get to mention Deku's name in that pathetic mouth and useless voice of yours so don't do it again." He gripped his throat tighter only for him ti gain a smirk "oh? And what would your patents think of if something terrible would to happen? Hm? Like oh I don't know me telling them about all the traumatic things you've done to poor, little, defenseless, Izuku~?" Katsuki dropped him instantly "You. Won't tell them anything, not a damn word!" He kicked the others in the ribs and stomped on his  throat, cutting the other off of his air supply, Katsuki crouched down and scratched an almost bear claw mark across the others eye and he smiled maniacally "Now here's what's gonna happen. We're gonna go back into school and I'll drag you along so it looks like I'm the hero. Youre gonna tell them that you got attacked and I, who was passing by, saved you. And when they asked why I saved you, your answer better be valid, ans when they asked why you went by yourself you better tell them that you heard Deku's birthday was over the upcoming break and you were being generous and GETTING HIM A GIFT! DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND?" the other nodded frantically "Y-yea. Man just let go. P-please!" Katsuki smirked and let go and pulled the other up and walked into the school...... oh if he knew what was in store, who saw it all unfold, who heard everything..........

Tomura Shigaraki( Tenko Shimura; Tenko Midoriya) Koko to Izuku, Izukus older half brother.

Tenko smiled, how could he not, he supported Izukus choice to be a hero even though he kept warning Izuku of the dangers, warning izuku of the cruel world and society. But this, oh Katsuki Bakugou, you just gained yourself a few enemies, ones you can't beat now, and now that he recorded everything would only make it better, the world would hate heroes, the world would hate him. He looked beside him to see tears fall down peach skin.... it didn't help that Izuku heard it all too. He was just a pawn, he just heard Katsuki say that he was gonna act like a hero.... izuku shook his head from the thought. "Koko?" Tenko hummed "I'll think about that offer, the one seven years ago." Now tenko made hundreds of offers but he remembered this one precisely...

Izuku leaving with him

Izuku meeting Tenko's recruits (who will most likely be or try to be Izukus friends or try to be like family to him)

Izuku maybe considering joining L.O.V

Izuku helping to take down the hero society.

-ko?" ... "Koko? You still here?" Tomura snapped back into reality "hm? Oh yeah yeah, question.... what's stopping you now? What's stopping you from joining now? Like right this instant?" Izuku smiled "He didn't hurt me yet, well minus the daily beatings but I got used to those. He hasn't made a permanent mark" Tomura frowned "Zu, he did leave a permanent mark. That bastard did leave his mark, a nasty one too. That mark is permanent.... his handprint is forever on your shoulder. Please Izuku.... reconsider it." Izuku gave a shy smile "Koko, how about this.... the moment he oversteps.... the moment he goes overboard, I'll call out Kurogiri's name and you can pick me up" Tomura gave a small slight smile "it won't work. Izuku in order to do that, in order for that to work, you need to meet Kurogiri and the rest of the league. Plus What if you can't reach us.... we need the coordinates to do a portal.." Izuku thought for a moment "maybe that's not true...." tomura looked confused "Huh?" Izuku thought for a moment " You said you would need coordinates but what if you don't need the coordinates... in order for Kurogiri to do a portal he needs coordinates and in order for him to get the coordinates he needs-..." realization hit Tomura like a bus "Voice. He needs someone to tell him. Holy crap Izuku, he doesn't need coordinates he needs just a voice to call out to him like it's voice activated. " Izuku nodded "but what will you think when if it's voice activated... do you think it'll be stronger if he had some sort of DNA in his portal like maybe it was injected into his portal or whatever." Tomura thought once again "Can't hurt to try right?" Izuku nodded "Just meet me at our childhood place with the rest of the league and I can meet them." Tomura nodded and before leaving he called out "Careful around the blonde girl, she's addicted to blood. It's apart of her quirk so don't be afraid. I'm starting to think that maybe she has a blood kink" Izuku tried his best to hold back a laugh but instead a giggle came "Don't say that about her. I barley know her but still don't judge. And about her quirk I don't care... it's better to have a quirk then to be like me." Tomura smiled "How are you so understanding? " Izuku shrugged "See you later Koko" tomura nodded "Kurogiri " and with that Tomura disappeared into the purple and black portal.