007 , founders party

Start from the beginning

Hissing in pain, Stefan grabbed the hilt of the knife that was stuck in his skin. "Can't touch her now," he taunted.

Smirking, Damon replied, "The vervain might keep me out of her head, but maybe that's not my target." Slowly walking towards Stefan, he continued, "Believe it or not, Stefan, some girls don't need me to compel them. Some of them just can't resist my good looks, my style, my charm, and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift."

"She's not Katherine," Stefan hissed out, flinching slightly when he pulled out the knife.

Damon looked at Stefan mockingly. "You look like you need to get your eyes checked out." Before Stefan could do anything, Damon pushed the knife back into Stefan's stomach, creating a new wound. "Enjoy playing the human boyfriend, Steffie."

Asteria woke up with a gasp. "God dammit," She groaned, as she rubbed her forehead, trying to get rid of the headache the two annoying vampires caused.

Before she could curse the two vampires in her mind, her phone rang. Grabbing it, she smiled when she noticed who was calling her. "Good morning, Dezzy."

"Spill the tea!" Destiny squealed over the phone. "Tell me everything!"

"One would think you're excited to know more about a vampire," Asteria teased, getting out of bed and going to her closet. She could practically feel Destiny rolling her eyes over the phone.

"Ugh, you clearly have some sort of vampire fetish so I'm only trying to be a supportive best friend," Destiny retorted. Pausing for a moment, she then added, "And he's decent looking I suppose. Better than half the population here at least."

Laughing, Asteria teased, "If I recall, you were the one who called him a hot devil."

"I knew I never should've said that," Destiny grumbled. "But seriously spill!"

Smirking, she questioned, "How are you so sure he did come over last night? What if he actually didn't show up and you're just giving away how much you actually like the vampire."

Spluttering, Destiny denied, "No, absolutely not. He's so not my type."

Laughing, Asteria teased, "Ah yes, how could I forget? Your type is"

"Stop trying to avoid the topic!" Destiny cut off with a laugh, "Now tell your sister from another mister what happened!"

"Alright, alright," Asteria relented. And so, for the next hour, Asteria informed Destiny about everything that happened last night from when Gabriel appeared in front of her house to check up on her after Tanner's death, to her inviting him in, to him talking to her for hours in her room, to her falling asleep in his company (which received a large gasp of disbelief from Destiny), and to her vision of Stefan and Damon's conversation.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Knocking on the door, Asteria waited a moment before entering the room. "Hey Jer," Asteria greeted, looking at Jeremy who was playing video games on his computer.

"Ria," Jeremy nodded, giving her a glance before looking back at his game.

Rolling her eyes, she crossed her arms and asked, "Can you pause for a moment?"