❤️‍🔥📖 A Tale of Grimm Love 📖❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

((A/n : this will be Y/n's hair style.))

((A/n this will be her outfit

((A/n this will be her outfit.))

The sun made Y/n's copper hair shine a golden orange, bringing out the natural highlights.
She wasn't wearing make up beside the light pink lip gloss, but she was still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
The red jacket she was wearing was her favorite, it made Y/n's pale skin pale as a porcelain doll and made her Blue/green eyes pop.
The outfit she was wearing complemented her looks and personality.
Making me fall for her harder than I fell when I first saw her.
I then looked down to see the familiar giant canine standing beside her, who she had since he was a pup.
I smiled lightly, recognizing the big lug of a dog.
'She never goes anywhere without Dimitri'.
Hank made a wincing noise when he saw the dog, and he said, not noticing my my look.
"Holy smokes that's one big ass dog,
(He then teased looking at me, seeing my expression.)
Maybe that's not the future Misses Burkhart, that dog won't let you go near her".

'You be surprised'.
I thought with a smile and I said turning to Hank.
"That's Y/n's canine partner Dimitri".
Hank looked at me shocked, his eye balls bugging out of his head and he said as he pointed at Y/n.
"That's Y/n?
(I nodded.)
The classmate Y/n you won't shut up about Y/n"?
I nodded and said smiling.
"That's her".
I then walked away from the car, I intended to walk straight to her but she and a female companion walked to her car.
She handed Y/n a pinkish smoothie with a hint of purple and a brown paper bag.
They passed by a blond wearing an Armani suit that screamed lawyer when I stopped. Waiting for her to pass through when she looked at me.
Smiling as I watch her face change.
It made me freeze in confusion.
'What the'?
Her face looked hollowed out in the cheek, strips of skin attacking her cheek bones to her jaw line.
Her skin is gray and purple, her hair pale white as snow and her jaw expand like Hemotep in the Mummy when she opened her mouth, her teeth rotten.
She returned to normal and she looked at me scared and walked away.
I shook my head and rubbed my eyes and looked back to where I last saw Y/n and Dimitri and the third member of their group.
Y/n opened the back seat for Dimitri and he jumped in.
Y/n then went in the driver side and got in as their friend got in the passenger side.
I remained where I was as I watched Y/n drive away.
My heart was tugged by an invisible force, pleading me to follow her.
It broke when I didn't, instead I walked back to my car where Hank was waiting.
Hank then said reassuringly as he patted the roof of my car.
"Cheer up man, you'll catch sight of her again.
Now,
(He moved to the passenger side of my car.)
We got to go, Sean said we caught a case,
(I started the engine and Hank added.)
He also says the new detectives will meet us at the crime scene, one of them apparently wants to get to work".
I then said as I got in the driver set.
"You know what they say, crime never sleeps.
The best way to prevent future criminal activity-".
Hank then said along side with me.
"Is to catch the suspect before they strike again I know".
I then said.
"Nothing like a fresh case to start the day".