kiss accusation

Začít od začátku

"since the river i feel like everything's different now," percy admits. "what's different?" i ask him. "he saved me, i never thought that's something he would do for me." before he could continue there was a sound of an engine. "car," grover tells us. "no that's a motorcycle," annabeth corrects. "we can just let it pass come on guys," i say as i hop off of percy's back. we hid behind a border and i'm sat next to annabeth and i notice she's deep in thought. "hey what's wrong?" i ask her while nudging her shoulder. "the fates," she whispers back. percy then began yapping, "i'm saying we're not just trying to retrieve the thing, we might need to play detectives too." i ignored him and replied to annabeth as my mood deflates, "yeah i'm scared..." percy noticed us whispering and he opened his mouth, "why are you guys being weird? i thought none of us were gonna be weird anymore." "we're not being weird," annabeth defends. "yes you are, both of you are being weird right now. and annabeth you've been weird since the arch," percy says. i sigh and look down as percy says, "it doesn't have to be a thing you know? that odie almost kissed me and you saw." i turn my head to him with a glare, "i didn't-" "i mean, we didn't even actually kiss. and annabeth i know it might've looked weird but it didn't happen," percy interrupts me.

"back at the arch we saw the three fates. and we saw atropos cut a piece of thread," annabeth explains to him before he said anything else. percy made a confused look, "so is that's bad or?" "the fats weave the life strand of every living thing. when you see a cut string..." grover trails off. "it means one of us is going to die," i finish. "well we're all gonna die eventually," percy says. annabeth rolls her eyes, "soon, its a warning. an omen." we all went silent as the engine sound stops near us. the biker then yelled out, "need some help?" i peak my head over the border to look at him, "what?" the scary looking guy then repeated himself, "i asked if you could use some help." grover then peaked his head out too before talking, "no we're good, appreciate your offer though. so long." we both sat down again. "are you sure? cause you guys are way behind schedule," the man tells us. this time percy, annabeth, and grover all stand up together and look at him. percy looks down and realizes i didn't stand so he helps me up and pulls me into his side, but i shrug him off with a scoff. "ares," annabeth states. "you must be athena's kid," ares spoke while looking at her. "why would you help us?" i ask him looking him up and down. "i'm going the exact same thing as you," he says. ares left after telling us to meet him at a diner.

annabeth and grover lead the way as percy tries to grab my hand. i snatch my hand away from him as he looks down at me in confusion, "why aren't you letting me hold your hand?" "because percy you literally accused me of trying to kiss you when you were leaning in and you kept saying i was acting weird!" i whisper shouted at him. percy frowns down at me, "i'm sorry odie.. i didn't mean it like that." i observed his face to see if there was any hint of insincerity, but i couldn't detect any. so i sighed and offered him my hand, which he gladly took with a smile. we walked hand in hand as we followed annabeth and grover. after a few minutes percy squeezed my hand making me look at him. "never call me that again by the way," percy tells me seriously. i laugh at how serious he sounds as i say, "okay i won't percy." he shoves me away from him and i almost fall but he quickly pulled me back into his side, "oops sorry." i pat his chest before we finally caught up to grover and annabeth and i spoke,

"DO YOU THINK HE WILL GIVE US FOOD?"

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

hopefully you guys like the book so far! if there are any spelling mistakes feel free to correct me. thank you for all of the votes. please tell me what you guys think of the book, i would love to hear your opinions( plz be kind tho). thank you so much for reading!
i appreciate you<3.
love, aim

got any ideas for the story?      ———->

໒꒰ྀི'• ˕ •' ꒱ྀིა