Chapter 7

Wha wha... what? And update? :0

//Sunset//

Y/N'S 3rd P.O.V.

The party was all the way in the city and you have no ay on getting there. Does hell have some sort of taxi driver or an Uber?

The only way to check was online. So you pulled out the phone you acquired without a proper explanation and searched the web.

You found out there were people who can drive you. For a fee of course. Fortunately for you, money was something you do have.

Before you dialed the number on the screen, you wanted to play it safe. So you walked out of your apartment, making sure to lock the door and proceed to a nearby grocery store.

You wanted to make sure that no one who doesn't know you to know your address.

You walked down the sidewalk walking, seeing the store in the distance. 'I sure am working a lot for some stupid party.' You thought to yourself.

You finally made it to the store and dialed the number. It started tk ring of course and soon you head someone speak on the other line.

To keep it short the woman on the ther line, who sounded very... dead, dispatched someone to pick you up.

The woman dispatched someone who was closest to my location and available to pick me up. Hopefully who ever dives you won't be an asshole.

You watch in the distance as a small back car drove towards you. Perhaps that's your driver. And it was. The car slowed down and stopped close beside you.

The window was pulled down revealing a fish person. They looked like an angular fish. And there clothing from what you could see looks interesting.

The fish demon greated you "are you the... person I'm supposed to pick up?" He asked.

You looked back at him "Oh yes that's me."

He looked forward then back at you "Alright get in." He said unlocking the passenger door.

You sighed and pressed your self into the care making sure nothing has fallen from you clothes or bag.

You then take out a paper where you have written the address where the party was taking place.

You hold up the paper to the driver "Uh here is where my destination is." You said as he grabbed the paper from your hand.

He looked at it, but then his eyes widened. " he looked up the the front mirror locking eyes with you.

"How the hell did you get invited to one of these party's?" He said skeptically.

His guess was as good as yours "I don't actually know, but in any case can we head on?" You asked wanting to hurry up the awkward conversation.

"Yeah yeah I got it." He sighed as he drives on to the main road. " I was an inventor once." He said.

'This guy is... weird' you thought to yourself feeling awkward by the randomly studen conversation.

"Yeah everyone loved me, and even made fanfiction about me." He said while driving.

'What in the ever loveing fuck is this guy going on about' you though cringing to yourself.

He let out a sigh again "then some snake replaced me." He said squeezing the wheel.

"Thats rough buddy" you replied not exactly sure what else to say.

The car ride felt like an eternity. However you finally made it to your destination.

The fish demon parked near the front entrance of the building. "Alright this is your stop." He said waiting for you to pay up.

You obligated and payed him the right amount. He took the money and drove off leaving you to party.

You looked around. There where many tall and bright buildings. And as you would you could hear the party near by. You could also see many people outside waiting to get in.

You brought the invitation just incase anyone asked.

As you got closer you can hear the line of people trying to talk to the guard out in front. "Ugh come on I have a friend in there." One demon explained to the guard.

The bulking demon guarding the dorn replied, "No invitation, no entry." He said makeing sure anyone without an invention couldn't get in.

Luckily for you. The invitation was son your hands.

As you walked up to the guard you can feel the lone of demons eyes all start to follow your movement.

You stopped in front of the demon and gave him the invitation while the other demons looked at you confused. How could a demon like you have gotten an invitation but not them.

The guard looked at you "Welcome to the party, enjoy it." He said allowing you to pass and he gave back the invitation.

You took a deep breath in. The smell of drugs and smoke was strong. You had no idea what you had just gotten yourself onto.

As you continued to walk through a short all way you made it to a commons room. There was loads of demons dancing, smoking, snorting crack, and ... loveing on each other. It sure wasn't a party like your used to. The again you mever been to a party before.

Looking around you sew many different types of people and loads of different clothing styles.

You begin to walk again passing may tall and short demons. Some clothed and others, not so much.

Before you couldn't continue forward you heard a familiar voice behind you.

"Ah so you came."

It was Vox, he looked, well almost the same. Just a slightly different color scheme.

You replied to him "Oh yeah, I didn't have work so..." You don't want tk over step your boundaries since he's sober. now.

He looked down at you "Yeah well consider it a gift for helping me. Don't expect anything more than that." He said crossing his arms looking away.

"Right, got it." You said hoping to move on somewhere else.

Vox looked back at you, "Anyways enjoy the party, or not. I don't care most miserable demons like you never have a chance to be here." He said with a smugg look. He continued, "so considering yourself lucky."

'Well he's still an asshole' you thought wanting this conversation to end. Before that, however, you heard another voice behind you. One You had no heared before.

"Vox, is this the girl you like so much?" A pimpish voice behind you said. As you turn around, you see an extremely tall Demon wearing a read and white fur coat, a red rope hat with a large father on top, and gold heart shaped glasses.

You hear Vox grumble at the tall Demon.

Whoops I ment to finish this chapter but it's 3am and I'm lazy.

Also sorry about the... lateness... eheh. Let's just forget about that eh?

Also sorry about the horrible spelling in the previous chapter I have no idea what went wrong, but I'm to lazy to fix it.

Anyways hope yall enjoyed this chapter.

As always

Love you all <3

Word count: 1174