𝟢𝟢𝟫, 𝗌𝗉𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉

Start from the beginning

Charlotte nods. "I almost did. Like especially after the basement. I felt so nauseous."

"Well if you guys are actually getting sick and stuff, we can cut it but let's try. Everyone gets at least fifteen minutes alone, see what we can capture and we'll come together and talk about it."

Charlotte and Olivia are in their room, Olivia holding the camera Sam and Colby lended to them while Charlotte sits down on the bed. "I don't think I've ever been this scared before," Charlotte notes. "Like my heart is beating so fast right now."

"You literally got touched earlier too."

"I know." Charlotte laughs.

The camera cuts and Charlotte is standing in the center of the room with a flashlight in her hand. "Okay, so Sam and Colby gave us this flashlight and this REM Pod, over here, so we're going to try and talk to the Lady in Red tonight. That's the big goal here."

Olivia nods, pointing the camera over to herself. "Disclaimer, we do not know how to use any of this shit."

"Oh, yeah. We're amateurs, so if we do anything wrong, don't shame us in the comments."

The camera cuts again to Charlotte and Olivia laughing as they struggle to turn the flashlight on. "What the fuck?" Charlotte laughs. "Why isn't it working?"

"It's literally just a regular flashlight from Home Depot. Why is this so hard?" Olivia asks.

"You know what, screw it." Charlotte says, putting the flashlight on the table. "We'll just use the REM Pod."

Charlotte kneels down to the floor, turning the REM Pod on when Olivia gasps and spins around. Charlotte picks up her head quickly and notices the flashlight on. "What the fuck?"

"Didn't Sam say the thing had to be like on the edge of turning on?"

Charlotte nods. "That thing wasn't even close to turning on either."

"Oh, my God."

"Hold on. Let me turn this on and then we can talk to it." Charlotte flicks to switch on the REM Pod, turning it on and letting it go off a little bit. She backs up to Olivia. "Okay, if anyone is in here with us, can you step over to this little red light? Maybe touch it and make it go off for us?"

They wait a few seconds and the light goes off. Charlotte jumps and looks at Olivia, a distraught expression on both their faces. "Oh, my God. Okay, thank you." Charlotte says, looking at the camera. "If you're willing to talk to Liv and I tonight, can you make the light go off one more time, please?"

The girls look at the pod, willing and begging it to go off, but nothing happens. They look at each other, confused. "Okay, so you don't want to talk?"

The flashlight behind them goes off, causing Charlotte to jump and Olivia to spin around with the camera in her hand. "Holy shit!" Olivia whisper-shouts.

Charlotte looks wide-eyed at her sister. "Maybe it just likes the flashlight more?"

It turns off.

"Oh, my God!" Charlotte's hand flies to her mouth.

"Wait. Okay, so, maybe it just doesn't like the REM Pod. Like it would rather use the flashlight." Olivia notes.

Charlotte looks at the light. "Do you want to talk to us using the flashlight?" Both girls stall, waiting for it to turn on. "You just have to do is turn it on and we'll know you want to talk to us."

"All you have to do is tap it," Olivia adds.

Nothing.

Charlotte's brows furrow and she looks at her sister. "Maybe it doesn't want to talk?"