"Ok ok but first eat breakfast silently then Disha you can go with Ekansh".Mom said.

Disha nodded.
.
.
Finally the breakfast was over. And now we are sitting in my car to go to the company.

"This isn't done bhai".Disha said
I royally ignored her.

Time skip at the company

"We reached. You go to my cabin till then I will park my car.
She just nodded and get out of the car. And I go to park the car.

Surbhi POV

I woke when my 10th alarm started ringing. Ufff...
I perform my morning routine first and then grab a bread with peanut butter.

My phone started to ring. And the call was from my mom.
Well she call me everyday asking about my well being! So caring she is!

After talking to her. I headed toward my company in Auto. Well I prefer Auto than Cab! I have motion sickness lol!

After 35 min we reached near the huge building.
.
I entered the building and headed towards the lift.
By the way her outfit

Author's POV

The lift finally opened and Surbhi entered. Now, the lift was about to close but someone entered and this was none other than Surbhi's darkest nightmare.

Surbhi's eyes widened after seeing him. She quickly bow her head low in order to hide her face with her hairs. Since Ekansh was so engrossed in his phone so he didn't notice her. Now they both are in lift and the lift is finally closed.

"Hey bhgwn ji mujhe es danav se bacha le. Apne bhakt ki raksha kare prabhu".Surbhi prayed in her head.

After sometime the lift finally opened and Surbhi immediately came out of the lift and ran toward her work destination.

Ekansh who was so engrossed on his phone. Finally noticed her after hearing sounds of her bangles who was running like she had seen a monster.

"People nowadays".Ekansh said coming out of lift. He then went toward his Cabin.

In his Cabin

"So Disha let's go now, let me show you your working place".Ekansh said with a smirk

"Do I have any other choice?" Disha said smiling through pain.

"No you don't".Ekansh said

"Then let's go".Disha said

In the chamber of Accounting department

"Hello good morning everyone". Disha said to her workmates.

And they are just nodded looking at her.

Rude! Anyways

Disha sat on her table and took out a pen from pen stand. But the pen wasn't working. So she shake the pen and damn the ink of pen was now all over her hand.

Everyone was now looking at her. She just smile in embarrassment.

"Hehe! You all please continue your work I will go to bathroom and clean this. Once again sorry for disturbance".She said while laughing nervously.

Then she just went inside the bathroom.

At the same time Ekansh entered the chamber with his PA Manish and Disha.

"May I have your attention please everyone".Manish said.

Everyone stand up from their place and shift their attention to their boss.

"Good morning Sir. You came itself sir. Have we done something wrong?". Ajay said

"No no Mr.Ajay.Actually Sir wanted her sister to work with you guys to gain some experience".Manish said on the behalf of Ekansh. While Ekansh was just standing there with his cold face.

"Thank you sir for trusting us".Ajay said with a smile.

"Mr.Mishra I want her to join from today. Is there any problem with it?" Ekansh said in her cold tone.

"No sir absolutely not sir".Ajay said with a nervous laugh.

"Good then.  First Disha introduce yourself".Ekansh said turning towards Disha.

" Hello everyone I am Disha Raghuvanshi. Nice to meet you all".Disha said to them with a smile.

"Hello I am Nimisha Khanna"
"Hey I am Rohan Singh"
"Hello I am Aashika Malhotra"
"And I am Ajay Mishra. Head of this group".

They all introduce themselves..
Meanwhile

Surbhi was finally able to remove pen's ink. And now she came out of the bathroom. She saw there are three more people than her teammates. She came towards them.

Ajay saw Surbhi coming toward them.

"Oh Surbhi you came".Ajay said looking toward her.

Surbhi was confused but she Continued to move towards them.

Disha and Manish turned their head back. While Ekansh was standing still in all his glory.

Surbhi came and stand where her other members were standing.
Suddenly Ekansh shouted.
"YOU"

Surbhi Widened her eyes while other were confused.

....... ❕......

Soo how was the Chapter!??
Did you like it!?
Make sure to vote and do comment your thoughts.

If you want some improvements please do tell me.... It's my first time writing so I don't know how this writing things work... I am just trying!

Thank you~

~🌈💗

See yaa veryyy soonnnnn😗💙!