𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. DETENTION

Start from the beginning

"well, i guess i'm in the presence of a math prodigy then."

while you were diligently speeding through the homework, the girl, unbeknownst to you, was secretly fangirling in her mind.

having known you for years and being aware of your popularity around campus, she couldn't believe you had not only talked to her but also asked for her help.

'i can't believe THE (Name) Noa talked to me and even asked me! her handwriting is so neat, and she's pretty up close!' her mind raced with thoughts while she maintained her focus on you.

however, the arrival of the teacher, followed by a tall, black-headed guy, disrupted her musings.

meanwhile, you completed your homework, and as you raised your head, you felt a new presence beside you. turning to look at the newcomer, the first thing you noticed was his distinct eyelashes.

"spider," you remarked, causing your seatmate to stare at you weirdly. before he could question it, you continued, "you have spider eyelashes."

this remark left a puzzled expression on his face, an irk mark forming on his forehead as he tried to make sense of your unconventional observation.

his puzzled expression morphed into a furrowed brow, and with a hint of irritation, he retorted, "what's that supposed to mean? spider eyelashes? are you some kind of weirdo?"

you, however, were unfazed by his reaction. with a smirk, you replied, "weirdo? please. i have a keen eye for details. it's a unique compliment, you know. not everyone can pull off the spider look."

his irk mark deepened, and he shot back, "well, i'd rather be a 'weirdo' than someone lukewarm and forgettable."

the girl who had been fangirling in her mind couldn't help but eavesdrop on the exchange. her admiration for you only grew as you casually responded.

"forgettable? hardly. i'm unforgettable. lukewarm is just the temperature of the water you're swimming in, spider."

the boy, unwilling to back down, retorted once more, "unforgettable? you're just all talk. i doubt anyone remembers you after five minutes."

you, however, were quick with another quip, "well, they say goldfish have a five-second memory. maybe that's why you can't recall greatness when you see it."

the verbal sparring continued, each remark raising the stakes, until the teacher, clearly fed up with the disruption, intervened with a stern, "enough! (Name) Noa and Rin Itoshi, go to detention."

TODAY 3:32 PM

TODAY 3:32 PM

isagi
whats the math homework
again???

isagi
i totally blanked

bachira
experiment with our sanity?