Temptations

Penelope's ice cream flavor up top.

Penelope's POV

My eyes flutter open and I look out the window. The moon lights the dark sky. I sighed and stood up from the bed. Ryan was peacefully sleeping. I walked out of the room, down the stairs.

Making it to the kitchen, I open the fridgerator. I take out some ice cream and grab a spoon.

"What are you doing up this late? You should be sleeping." Ryan mumbled.

I jumped, not hearing him come down the stairs. "I'm hungry."

I started eating the chocolate ice cream, letting it melt in my mouth.

"Your eating ice cream?" He asked, smirking.

I nod, eating more ice cream. Ryan takes a seat at the table as I continue eating ice cream.

Ryan looked at me. "Can I have a taste?"

I look at him. "Sure. Let me get you a spoon."

As I'm about to reach for a spoon, Ryan holds my chin, turning me to face him.

"Feed me." He mumbled.

My eyes widened. "You want me to feed you? Ice cream?"

He nodded. "Exactly. Feed me ice cream."

Sighing, I grabbed the spoon and scooped up some ice cream. I brought the spoon to his mouth and Ryan didn't break eye contact with me. I felt nervous. Why was he making me nervous?

Ryan took the spoon into his mouth, eating the ice cream. He never broke eye contact with me.

I could feel myself getting red. "I...uh... I'm going to continue eating my ice cream..."

I looked away and ate my ice cream. I had ice cream on my lips and licked it off. Ryan's eyes darkened with lust.

He looked at my lips. "Your so tempting, Penelope."

My cheeks got even redder and I continued eating my ice cream.

I moan out in delight. "This ice cream is so good."

Ryan took the ice cream from me. "Hey, that's mine." I whined.

Ryan smirked. "Mind if I have another taste?"

I sighed. "Fine, but don't eat it all."

He kissed me passionately, catching me by surprise. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer.

I break the kiss. "I thought you wanted a taste."

He smirked. "A taste of you."

I bite my bottom lip. I could feel myself getting wet.

"It's getting late...We should go to bed." I mumbled.

His eyes were pitch black and he threw me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He brought me into the bedroom and layed me on the bed, gently. He got on top of me, bringing me into a passionate kiss. I gasped, not expecting it.

Mature Content. I'll tell you when it's over.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him close. He nibbled on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I allowed and his tongue dived into my mouth.

I relaxed in his embrace as he kissed me passionately. His hands went to the hem of my shirt.

"Can I?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I need words baby." He told me.

"Yes." I whispered.

Ryan lifted the shirt over my head, pulling it off. He unclasped my bra, pulling it down. My upper half of my body was bare.

Ryan kissed down my neck, sucking and nibbling. I moaned softly, closing my eyes. He sucked on the spot where he would mark me and I moaned loudly.

He smirked, moving down my body. He started sucking on my nipple while massaging the other. He removed my pants and panties while giving equal attention to my other breast.

"You look beautiful, baby." He reassured me.

I smiled and he kissed down my stomach. His face was right above my sex, before his tounge plunged into me.

I moaned from the sudden intrusion. Ryan rubbed my clit, quickly while he ate me out.

"Fuck! Ryan!" I moaned loudly.

He continued his assault, inserting two finger into my sex with his tongue. Moans escaped my mouth as I held Ryan's head to my sex.

"Fuck Ryan!! I'm going to cum!" I cried out.

"Cum for me, baby." He mumbled, increasing his pace.

I moaned loudly as I came on his tounge. My breathing was heavy as I slowed down from my high.

Before I could react, Ryan pulled me onto his face.

"Ryan!" I gasped.

Ryan's tounge plunged into my sex again as I grinded on his face.

"Ryan!!" I moaned out.

He continued pleasuring me with his tongue as my moans increased.

"Fuck, Ryan!!!" I screamed out.

The same feeling erupted in my stomach and I couldn't control it anymore. I came on Ryan's face moaning loudly. I could feel Ryan lick my sex and I gasped from how sensitive I was.

Mature Content Finished!

Suddenly someone barged into the room.

Ryan looked at the man, pulling me behind him. "Who are you?!"

The man smirked, looking at me. "Please don't let me disturb your pleasure. Who knows. It may be the last time you experience it."

The 11th chapter is finished!! What do you think? Please comment any suggestions and editing mistakes. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a great day :)

Who was the man that walked in on Ryan and Penelope? What does he want?

Word Count (877)