It's All Gone

Hidden bunker Ryan and Penelope were in up top.

Third POV

Penelope came running out of the room panicking. "They found us!"

"What do you mean by they found us?" Who found us?" Ryan asked, confused.

Penelope looked outside the window, her face filled with panic. Ryan stood up from the couch.

"Who found us?" Ryan asked again.

Before Penelope could say anything a loud crash radiated through the entire cottage. Windows broke, glass crashing to the floor.

Penelope grabbed Ryan's hand, dragging him into a hidden bunker which Ryan had no clue was there. Darkness overtook them.

"What the..." Ryan started before Penelope kissed his lips.

Ryan's eyes widened, not expecting the kiss. He pulled Penelope close making her gasp. She pressed on his chest, pulling away.

"What was that for?" Ryan whispered.

"You were too loud." She whispered back.

"What's going on?" Ryan asked quietly.

"Hybrid Hunters." She mumbled.

Suddenly, a loud voice taunted, "We know your in here. Why don't you come on out?"

Penelope's POV

Ryan pulled me close, wrapping his arms around me protectively.

"What's wrong, Penelope? Are you and your little boyfriend scared?" The man laughed.

Ryan's grip tightened around me and I could tell his eyes were pitch black.

"It doesn't matter how long you hide. We'll find you. Once we do, your dead." The man gritted out.

"How are we going to get out? Their surrounding the cottage." I whispered in Ryan's ear.

"Don't worry. I'll always protect you." He whispered back.

"I'll get you back home..." I mumbled, before Ryan interrupted me.

"I'm not leaving you." He sternly whispered, pulling me closer.

"But, I..." I started.

"I said no, Penelope." He strenly mumbled.

The Hybrid Hunters aren't leaving anytime soon. They know we're here. I could get Ryan home.

'What about you, Penelope?' Vicky asked.

'You know that I can only transport one person.' I told her.

'That was a year ago, Penelope. Maybe you could do more?' She asked.

'I don't know, Vicky. I could get seriously hurt... maybe even die.' I muttered.

'Just try. I'm sure you'll be fine. It's been a year since you transported someone. You know that every year your powers grow.' She told me.

She's right. I can do this. Right?

"I'll take both of us to your house." I whispered to Ryan.

"Are you able to? Will you get hurt?" He asked, protectively.

"I'll be fine. Okay?" I whispered.

"I don't want you getting hurt, Penelope." He mumbled, breathing in my scent.

"I'll be fine. Trust me." I told him.

He nodded, "Okay. I trust you."

I can do this. Right?

'No. Not right. You'll get seriously hurt. You know that.' My wolf, Julia mumbled.

'I'll be fine, Julia. I won't die.' I told her, a little unsure.

'You'll want to die from the amount of pain you'll be in.' She muttered.

"I've got all day, Penelope." The man mumbled.

I could hear objects being thrown to the ground as the Hybrid Hunters continued their search.

Alright. I got this. I'll be fine. I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes. I imagined me and Ryan out of the cottage. His house came into view and I snapped my fingers.

Ryan's POV

As soon as Penelope snapped her fingers, we were outside my house. Finally, we escaped.

"Great job, Penelope. I didn't expect..." I started, turning around.

Penelope layed on the ground. Blood coated her clothes.

"Penelope!" I screamed, running up to her.

I scooped her up into my arms. She wasn't moving. Her breathing was shallow. I ran into the house.

"Ryan, your home!" My mom, Evelyn, cried out.

"We need the doctor! Penelope is hurt!" I screamed, taking Penelope to my bedroom.

I gently layed her on the bed. The pack doctor came in immediately, checking on Penelope.

"I'm going to need you to leave while I stitch her up." The doctor told me.

"I'm not leaving her." I gritted out, my eyes dark.

A hand made it's way to my shoulder, "Come on, Ryan." My mom, Kylie mumbled.

My eyes went back to their normal color. I hesitantly walked out of the room.

Evelyn's POV

"What happened, Ryan?" I asked.

"We were in her cottage when Hybrid Hunters managed to get into the house. We hid in her bunker. Penelope said she'll transport us here. I knew she would get hurt. I fucking told her!" I screamed, frustrated.

"Relax, Ryan. She'll be fine." I reassured him.

Ryan slid to the ground, frustrated.

"I fucking told her! I told her that she would get hurt." He gritted out.

"Ryan, don't get mad at her. I'm sure she was just trying to protect you." I mumbled.

The doctor walked out of the room, "She'll be fine. I cleaned her wounds and patched her up. Make sure she gets a lot of sleep when she wakes up."

"When will she wake up?" Ryan asked.

"In a couple days." The doctor told him.

The 4th chapter is finished!!! What do you think? Please comment any suggestions and editing mistakes. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had a long day. Sorry for posting later than usual. Have a great day :)

Penelope got hurt trying to protect Ryan. What will they do now that the Hybrid Hunters are looking for them and they have no where to hide?

Word Count (897)