Chapter 7: Aloha to the Alola

Mulai dari awal

Zoroark saw the look in Jaydin's eyes. He always hated bullies the most and wouldn't hesitate to help someone who needed it.

The two teenagers were growing more angry.

"Threatening us? That was your biggest mistake" one of them growled.

The two took out a couple Poke Balls. An Alolan Sandslash and a Gumshoos appeared next to one of the boys while a Vikavolt and a Hakamo-o appeared next to the other.

Jaydin didn't say anything. Zoroark stepped forward.

"Last chance. Turn away now or face a thrashing from my partner" Jaydin said calmly with a serious expression.

The two teenagers laughed.

"You serious man? You're gonna do a 1v4? You must be an overconfident novice" one of them said.

Zoroark grew even angrier. "What did you just call him?" Her claws started to twitch as her anger grew.

"This will be over quickly. Vikavolt, use Thunderbolt! Hakamo-o use Dragon Pulse!"

"Sandslash use Ice Beam! Gumshoos use Hyper Beam!"

The four Pokemon fired off their attacks. They struck the spot Zoroark was standing in. The two teens grinned while the kid looked worried. After the explosion died down, it showed Zoroark no longer there.

"What the?! Where did it go?!" One of them said.

"Shadow Claw" Jaydin said calmly.

Vikavolt was suddenly hit from behind by shadowy claws. The others turned around and saw Zoroark glaring at them with one of her claws cloaked in darkness. Her eyes glowed brightly as she growled. This greatly intimidated the teens.

"S-Sandslash use Gyro Ball!"

Sandslash formed itself into a ball. It raced towards Zoroark at high speed.

Zoroark swiftly dodged, however by doing so she saw Gumshoos making a beeline towards her.

"Use Iron Head!" The teen said.

Gumshoos' head turned into steel as it closed in on Zoroark. Jaydin didn't say anything.

Zoroark suddenly raised her arm up in front of her head. A second later Gumshoos made contact, however Zoroark blocked it without even flinching. This shocked everybody minus Jaydin. Then without even looking, Zoroark held her other hand behind her, catching Hakamo-o's Focus Punch with her bare claws.

"N-No way...! It didn't even use any attacks!" One the teens said.

Zoroark side glanced at Jaydin. The two nodded in understanding. Zoroark quickly grabbed Gumshoos and slammed the two Pokemon into each other. She suddenly performed a backflip, dodging a Zap Cannon from Vikavolt. While still in the air, Zoroark unleashed a Flamethrower when she was directly above Vikavolt. Once she landed, she powered up another Shadow Claw and smacked Sandslash away.

"T-That thing isn't normal!" One of the teens said.

"Extrasensory" Jaydin said.

Zoroark raised her claw up as her eyes glowed pink. All four Pokemon were lifted into the air. She slammed them into the ground. While struggling to get up, Zoroark jumped into air. She formed a fist as it started to get enveloped in dark energy.

"Night Daze" Jaydin said.

Zoroark let out a battle cry as she slammed her fist into the ground. A huge blast of dark energy erupted from the ground. All four Pokemon were blown away into a wall, heavily damaging it. They all laid motionless with swirls for eyes.