1990

The lights danced around him while his hair was tousled by the Parisian breeze, there was no way to describe that feeling that made him fall in love with the city of the Eiffel Tower, and also with love according to many, a feeling that no one dared to explain. This being its greatest charm, the feeling of it was better than words and everyone attested to it again and again.

She walked enjoying the landscape, remembering her lover, so beautiful even when she cried, but this made him break.

Jisoo made him a fool in love and he did not hesitate to desperately profess his love in every decade or century that he met the mystical man who was tattooed on his heart, no one looked as good as the young man with feline eyes in that outfit, no one could be compared to him.

The sweet taste of the strawberry lipstick that he always wore drove him crazy, no one made him feel that way every time he smiled.

He was stranded in the desert sea but that redhead was his island,

He remembered when he met him in the garden of his forgotten royal palace.

He knew that he was no longer a knight in shining armor, nor was he one of the men who accompanied his dates home, much less one of those who gave flowers, but as soon as he saw the old man in a corner of the great royal hall of the Hong Palace, Prince Ji Soo, isolated from the party, wanted to be more than that, he wanted to be her only one, even if it was just for that night where they danced like crazy people in love.

Curiosity invaded her every time their gazes connected, wondering what he was looking for.

Yoon Jeong Han was not good at keeping promises, he enjoyed the moment without worries and the reddish color of his irises was a witness to that. He raised a glass and who this time was a beautiful stranger reciprocated his toast from a distance.

Little by little the meters became centimeters and then not even the millimeters came between them.

He hoped that the smiling boy with feline features and sun-kissed skin was sure of what he was doing because from then on everything could become crazy, one that he would never regret.

Joshua, his now well-known companion, did not hesitate to lead him to the elevator where their lips danced in a seductive choreography, apparently causing more than one problem in that hotel room that the minor had rented.

Jeong Han knew that if Ji Soo wanted to do everything he shouldn't, he was perfect.

Perfect for him.

They became intoxicated with each other's smiles and talked about the most diverse topics, the vast majority of which were absurd.

The night seemed like a dawn to them, and every second was treasured with devotion.

Their adventure did not end there, they soon found themselves traveling while through the window Ji Soo let the air caress the hand that he extended.

They were so different but the connection was instantaneous and nothing stopped them from enjoying that present.

They visited places in that country which they did not even dare to pronounce. They both achieved everything they dreamed of and for Yoon it was more than perfect.

He kissed every feature of the minor who was sleeping next to him, trying to memorize every pout, every mole or the number of his eyelashes, fearing to say the imminent and close goodbye. Silently wishing he would stay a little longer.