Her words flowed through me like a waveas she left without letting me say anything else.

By all I've heard Aisha loved Shilpa Aunty and definately valued her opinion and if this is Aunty's opinion then I guess I'm on the right path.

As if on que Aisha walked out of her room rubbing her eyes like a little child and walked past me like I didn't exist.

She plopped herself onto the couch again but now in a sitting position before asking Shilpa Aunty to make chai.

"Goodmorning. You do know I'm here right?" I asked placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Yes. I do, but I don't talk to anyone before I have breakfast and chai." She informed me as she pulled my by my arm and made me sit. She made herself comfortable against my shoulder and gripped my biceps tight, wrapping her arm around it.

She closed her eyes again before Aunty's voice made her open them again a second later.

"Aisha beta chai and chilla tayar hai. Come on. You too Aadvik." She called out making Aisha stand up.

Her stomach growled as I slid out a chair for her. We sat with Shilpa Aunty while Aisha told her about her appointment for the wedding lehenga with her sister who apperently is a designer in a couple days. When I asked if I can join I was shut down immediately saying that she wanted the most authentic reaction on out wedding day.

After breakfast we both got ready and said our goodbyes to Aunty before making our way home before we had to go to Aisha's family.

"Aa gaye assistant ke boss!" Mom exclaimed as I entered the dining room.

I touched her and dad's feet before answering.

"Maa, it's not only his fault. Look I posted the same photo too it's my fault too!" Aisha tried to make Mom's anger calm down.

To my surprise Maa looked at her with the sweetest and most genuine smile ever and said, "beta teri galti nahi hai tera post bohut pyaara hai. Ye buddhu maine paida kara tha, galti meri hai aur abh terepe bhi chipka diya." She said accusing me.

My own mother prefers my fiancee over me! Not that I don't understand but still some sympathy would be nice.

Aisha also jumped at her response and went to hug Maa.
"Pucho mat maata kitna pareshaan karta hai ye" she said with a little pout. I narrowed my eyes towards her to which I got a mischievous laugh and a laugh from mom.

Dad's voice broke the silence as Ruhi and Vedant also entered the room.

"Aisha, tumhe office to nahi jaana pard raha naa?" My dad asked her while all of us sat on the dining table.

"Nahi, papa. Shaadi ke 1 week baad tak important meetings online hai." She replied pouring some chai into her cup. One thing I've noticed? She'll never ever be bored of chai. She just had some an hour ago but still fills her cup to the brim.

"Okay. All of you are going to New York tommorow. We've organised an engagement party for you two with all of our buisneess associates. And while you make small talk your parents are gonna be chilling at home." He grinned.

The four of us exchanged looks as if someone had told us horses can fly before finally letting go of our questions.

"Why NYC? Won't the Indian partners have a problem?" Ruhi asked, taking the words out of my mouth.

"Because that's where the important ones are. Do you really think anyone would give up and opportunity to be invited to the engagement party of THE CEO AADVIK AHUJA?" Vedant clarified exaggerating my name.