CHAPTER (23)Help me, please!

Start from the beginning

Nnena was unable to see the face of the person but she could recognize the voice it was Olivia's.

" I should be asking you that question too. I couldn't sleep after having a nightmare"

" Again?"

" Yeah...."

" Ahhhhhhhh thank God. Elder Eve and her granddaughter are still awake so Head maid Jessica told me to get them some tea...."

" You want me to help you out , don't you?" Olivia nods. " I can't "

" Please come on, why not "

" Because you were the one that was given the order not me, and besides why are you even still awake, it's not as if you have frequent nightmares."

" You know I can't stay too long in a  cold environment. Please" Nnena rolled her eyes and sigh.

" Fine.."

" Thanks, I owe you one "

" More like you owe me many. You have only been working for barely two days and I am already filling in for you"

" Thank you again " she says moving out of the shadows and handing Nnena the tray. " I might have... forgotten a few ingredients in the tea."

" what ingredients are you talking about, just to boiling water  mix chocolate powder with milk and sugar, that's the ingredients?,are you cooking jollof rice."

Olivia chuckled and then yawned." Am feeling sleepy now so go ahead"
She said walking away as she proceeded into the maid hostel in the main mansion.

Walking to the room Nnena decided to taste the tea only to find it tasteless.

Rolling her eyes she goes to the kitchen and added sugar and milk to the tea before proceeding to Elder Eve and bethel's room( they both stayed in the same room).

Knocking,the door was opened a few minutes later as Bethel draged Nnena into the room before locking it.

Nnena looks around and finds out that their bags were already pack it was as if there were leaving.

" What brings you here?" Elder Eve asked.

" We'll head maid Jessica asked me to prepare tea for both of you" Nnena replied partially lying, handing over the cup of tea to each person.

Jessica had previously said she would prepare tea for them but they thought she had forgotten after all, it  had already been five Hours.

Elder Eve smiled and took the cup and so did Bethel , both of them siped from the cup.

" Excuse me " Nnena said as she leaves the room to sneeze right outside the hostel.

She suddenly felt the urge to drink water, so she goes to the kitchen and get a glass of water only for her to return to Elder Eve and bethel's room to find them both sleeping.

Nnena smiled and cleaned up the cups and tray.

" Have a goodnight both of you"  she leaves.

Walking out of the hostel, at corner of her eyes she sighted someone walking in, turning around she could not find anyone there.

" Hmmmm , am already sleepy, I should go rest. " Nnena said walking to Amar's quarters.

***

Amar

' Nnena was the one on the CCTV footage,hmmmmm. "

Nnena burst down in tears. " I didn't put anything in the tea, I swear in my parents name, I only added milk and sugar that's all, I promise young heiress I didn't do anything. The maids in our quarters says that a CCTV footage was found and I was the one that killed them.....T..the...po...lice..
Are..... going to come and arrest me tomorrow." Holds my hands looks at eyes. " Help me please! ".

I was looking at her and my heart sinked , she was really in need of my  help. ' what should I do? , How can I help her? '

I reck my head thinking of what to do for a few minutes if not even hours. We both sat there, the only sound that could be heard was Nnena sniffing.

A brilliant idea suddenly surface in my mind and I smirked. I turn to look at Nnena,she looked at me with Curious eyes.

" Nnena do you trust me? " I asked so as to know where I stand.

She nods her head vigorous, I hugged her and wipe her tears.

" Then go to sleep and let me handle tomorrow" I said as I could see the shocks in her eyes.

" But what are you going to do, how can you be sure that  it's going to work" Nnena asked.

" Don't bother yourself over it. Let me do my thing.................."

______________________________________

Hey guys, Happy weekend to my Teddies and cuties.....

I would have posted earlier this week but like I said am a bit frail.

But either way if you are getting more and more engaged to my story kindly follow me for more.

If you like my characters Comment on your fav

And if you like this chapter vote and God will bless you mightyly.

Love y'all

Your  lovable Authoress

Treprincle 💗💗

See y'all in Chapter twenty four

Beebye