CHAPTER (5) THE HEIRESS

Every member of the Martins family, close friends and Relatives where present at the courthouse, eager to hear the final verdict. Some could already guessed who would gain the favour of the court.

Sitting at the front row, a lady dressed in an Emerald green designer gown. Could not help but smile.

" That's Emiliana Martins, isn't she beautiful. I love her style"

" I know right. She has a good fashion sense"

" I heard that the judge's final verdict will be in her favour"

" It has to be. After all she is the cousin of the late Estella Martins"

" She is so beautiful"

Emiliana smiled, she had always loved it, the attention, the praises , being the headline of every story and mostly especially being adored. She already knew she had won the case after all.
" Emi never loses " that was her catchphrase.

***
" With all legal rights the court has decided to transfer everything owned by the late Estella Martins including the MGC and the Martins Estate to her next to kin her younger sister (cousin) Emi...."

The judge's final verdict was interrupted as a voice came out loud.

" Wait!!"

Everyone's attention moved from the judge to a particular voice.

Wearing a red dress reaching up to her kneel, laced back and a bit of Golden designer at the waistline, with her heels making a sharp sound, Amarianna majestically walked to the front of the court to face the audience.

Gasps fill the room, as everyone was shocked.

" I am Amarianna Martins, the daughter of Estella Martins and Heiress of MGC" her voice came out loud and everyone heard her.

Emiliana stands on her feet and points a finger at Amar. " How dare you make such bold claims. My cousin sister died without even getting married talk less of having a child".

" Yes , Estella was never pregnant. Young lady do you know you can go to jail for this" one of Relatives said annoyed.

" Young lady , do you have evidence to prove it " the Judge asked.

Lynda walks into the court, with some files and documents in her hands. " If her face is not enough evidence that she is truly the daughter of Estella" hands the documents to the judge. " Then this will prove it to you".

The judge grabbed the documents and reads it.

" if that is not enough proof I don't know what is .." Lynda was interrupted by Emiliana.

" You old hag. So this is all part of your plan, bringing an imposter to pretend to be Estella's daughter so you can get MGC " gritting her teeth. " You are shameless"

" between me and you who is more shameless, fighting for something that was never yours to begin with"

looks directly at all the other relatives.

" when MGC was almost bankrupt and hanging from a string what did you people do. Turn your backs on what our ancestors has built. My daughter was the one who brought MGC back to life. "

Points at Emiliana. "Mostly especially you Emiliana you travel all around the world spending our group's income on ridiculously expensive nonsense. And now that MGC is number one and my daughter is no more you want to lavish what you did not work for. May God punish you "
Lynda said glaring hard at Emiliana

A few chuckles fill the room because of Lynda's last statement to Emiliana.

" How dare you" Emiliana rushes off to Lynda.