CHAPTER THREE (3)Pain like No other

Flipping through files and documents Lynda could not help but worry about her granddaughter, who was supposed to arrive at the Martin estate about three hours ago.

  " I hope all is well" Lynda said to calm her nerves.

      Lucy barged into Lynda's room with a terrified look on her face. Only by looking at her Lynda knew something went wrong.

   " Mrs Martins I have bad news. The convoy escorting the heiress was attacked by a group of assinators. Multiple dead bodies was found but there was no trace of the heiress" Lucy said with fear.

   Lynda eyes widened as the fear of losing her granddaughter is writing all over her face.

    She takes out her phone , dialing a number, she placed it on her ear.

"  I want every unit of the police department searching for my granddaughter, she must be found at any cost. You have two days"  hangs up and falls back on her chair.

  Lucy excuses herself and Lynda  narrowed her gaze with an undefined look.

  ***
     A ray of sunlight spread on my face . I open my eyes adjusting to the brightest.

" What happened ?" I asked myself as memories of last night cloud my mind.

  " Slivia , Jeff I hope you both fine " I said trying convincing myself

  " Where am I ?" I panick while looking around the surrounding, I was in unfamiliar room.

     " Was I kidnapped?" I sat up , placing my legs slowly on the ground, I stood up.

  I walked to the door and to my greatest surprised it was not locked. Quickly I opened the door, stepping out.

  I could hear  voices as I tip toed down the stairs.

" I wonder when she is going to wake up" a voice sound that sounds of that of a man.

" I hope she wakes up soon so we could explain everything to her " a female voice replied.

  Am a bit confused. Are this people not kidnappers, judging by the house, this doesn't look like a kidnappers lair. It looks much of a family house.

  I tip toed into the living to find a man and a woman probably in their 40s.

  The woman turns around to see me. She was a bit shocked.

" Oh honey "

"Hmm"

" She is  awake"

The man turns around and smiles.

***
" So you are Matthew, the person aunt Slivia called " I said trying to understand.

" Yes " he said crossing his long legs.

" Where you the one who grabbed from behind" I said a bit annoyed.

" Oh no that wasn't me. It was one of my guards, my most trust one at that "

  " Ohh" was all I could say , my wonders off to Slivia , I wonder how she is doing.

" Slivia where  is she, how is she, is she okay"

  Matthew sighs and faces his wife, who equally sighs.

" Answer me where is Slivia" I said standing up from the couch, with tears in my eyes I could already guessed what happened but I wanted to be proved wrong.

  Still no response coming from Matthew and his wife( Noelle).

" I want an answer, tell where is my Aunt Slivia" tears roll down my cheeks.

" Amar calm..." Noelle said as Amar cuts in.