Cotton Candy Fridays

Alli meets up with Blossom after the last period of the day and they continue on to Blossoms old smelly stinky bus. It was finally Friday and all Alli could think of was that stupid letter she had gotten. She still hasn't told anyone about the letter and she wasn't going to. They sit down in the first two seats on the bus. Blossom always liked sitting in the front of the bus , it was just easier to get off that way. " So how many bus stops are there before yours"? Alli inquires . Blossom glances over at her only to hold up one hand with 5 fingers sticking up.

As each bus stop goes along they come to the fifth bus stop and Alli looks down at the tiny green mailbox that says 32465 the same postal code as the one from the letter she glances up to road to only see the road name Wringers way the same place she was supposed to be going that night. She tries not to stare so Blossom doesn't notice and looked along the walkway and sees a tall girl with bright cotton candy pink hair all the way down to her waistline her eyes are covered with sunglasses and dark purple lipstick covers her lips. She obviously didn't match but that's not the first thing that caught Allis attention it was the fact she had never seen that girl before in her life and she was the only one getting off at that bus stop. Blossom noticed Alli staring and whispers to her "That's the new girl we got on the bus Wednesday". Alli didn't know what to think maybe she was another recruit just like her. She was tempted to jump up and follow her off the bus but decided not to stir up any trouble. As the bus moves up the street to the next bus stop where over half the bus got off Blossom pushes her way in between 2 big football players and yanks Allis hand so she was right behind her when they got off. They walk off the bus and pass a few more houses before they get to Blossoms house. They walk inside to see no one is home of course. Blossoms family was never home anyway her parents were divorced and she lived with her mom who she wasn't very fond off. They make their way through the house to Blossoms room Alli sits down and looks around her room. Blossoms room was filled with childish things the walls were pink and she had primary colored shelves with every stuffed animal you could think of from bears to bunny rabbits she had it. On the other side of her room she had a small twin sized bed with powerpuff girl bed sheet and pink everything else. Her room was bland and child like at the same time. The only cool thing about her room was the 2 dressers full of her snow globe collection. As Alli marvels at the snow globes Blossom pops in her room to let her know that her mom and sister are gonna be late getting home again and that they could just order pizza for dinner. Blossom stares with disgust at the pink walls. Alli isn't quite sure if she did that because she couldn't stand her mom and sibling or that fact that her room was the color she hated the most. She used to like pink when she was 6 now she hates it and her mom fights her on growing up and letting her rearrange her own room. She grabs her cellphone and calls Pizza Hut and orders two large cheese pizzas. Teenage girls have a huge appetite besides her mom wanted to have the leftovers for midnight snacking purposes.

The girls get their pizza and just chill out and do what girls do at sleepovers. Sit on the floor and munch on pizza and chips scrolling through their phones listening to Panic! At the disco and Fall out boy. Finally they turn out the lights around 3 am and Blossom falls asleep immediately and Alli just sits there pondering on that note. Finally Alli grabs her bag and phone she takes some food out of her friends pantry then makes her way quietly out the door.