𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

Start from the beginning

    "Five-five-five-hi-Kai. No way I'm giving those digits up." Kai responded as if it were common knowledge.

    "These were important supplies you had to get?" Damon asked.

    "Look, the future sounds great. Alright? I'm super excited about the Internet and Wifi." Kai started, but instead of saying 'why-fai', he said 'wiffie'.

    "It's 'wifi'." She corrected.

    "Whatever. But 1994 has been my home for most of my life. I'd hate to get homesick. So let's get down there..." Kai started.

    "No... we are not going anywhere until you show me the spell." Bonnie stood her ground.

    "Okay." Kai drug out the word, putting his hands in his pockets, standing still.

    "Are we literally not going anywhere?" Damon questioned him.

    "Fine. You don't wanna show me the spell, then you can do it yourself. You want my magic. Take it." Bonnie offered, holding her hand out.

    "Uh-oh. She's being brave."

    "I'm serious. This was your big threat, wasn't it? If I don't do the spell and let us out of here, you'll just take my magic, leave me for dead, and do the spell yourself. So go ahead. Take all of it." Bonnie said confidently.

    "Bonnie..." Preston warned, knowing this wouldn't end well.

    "Don't mind if I do." Kai said, placing his hands on her shoulders.

    "Bonnie." Damon said.

    "It's okay. He won't kill me." Bonnie replied.

    "And you know this, how?" Preston wondered.

    "Doesn't look like that from here." Damon said, telling them to stop.

    Bonnie shook away from Kai. "He doesn't know the spell. Which means we don't need him." Bonnie paused. "Motus." The pickaxe went flying into Kai's chest.

    "No! No!" Damon shouted as Kai fell to the ground. "Bonnie. Great work, Bonnie."

    Kai was still laying on the ground, but Preston had a feeling he wasn't actually dead. Now, Damon was downing the zima.

    "Can you stop? Let me concentrate?" Bonnie said, annoyed with Damon.

    "On the bright side, this stuff's not so bad. It's fruity and fizzy." Damon told her.

    "Damon, I'm working on something." Bonnie said.

    "On the not-so-bright side is your intelligence, because you took the only chance of us getting out of here and turned him into a giant... douche kebab. Actually, Preston, why don't you make a deal with your angel friend or demon friends to get us out of here?"

    "It doesn't work like that, dumbass." Preston replied.

    "Think about it, Damon. What prison gives an inmate a key?"