Honeymoon Tours and Travels

Start from the beginning

Anita: Yeah he fulfilled your Werewolf fantasy....

Shuchi: What? Is that?

Shubhi: These stories are not meant for kids like you!

Shuchi: It sounds weird...but how can he change so much in such a short time?

Shubhi: Yes, that was the time I thought that my marriage was finally on the right track.

Shuchi: And the marriage was already finished!

Shubhi: Little girl, what happened to me was a fraud in the name of marriage really. I was deceived by his charm and the great Royal family! I have met Amish and his family and while they may be equally wealthy, they do not have such airs!

Anita: On that I also put a stamp!

Shuchi: Yes, they seem to like me as well.

Shubhi: They all are eager to see you two get married and settled!

Shuchi: I know. It's just that everything is happening so fast.

Shubhi: I understand. But you're ready for this. You and Amish are perfect for each other.

Shuchi: Thanks, dii. You always know what to say.

Shubhi: Of course! That's what sisters are for.

Shuchi: I do not know how I would leave you all...

Shubhi: Chill! You have known Amish for five years now, so no worries for the wedding now!

Shuchi: "But I am having this weird feeling...'

Shubhi: (deciding to tease her sister again) I know that every morning he jogs around the house

Anita: I could have guessed that...
Shuchi: What!

Shubhi: Everyone in the house knows, we are just pretending to be dumb.

Shuchi: (shyly) He wants to see me every day.

Anita: And night....

<laughter>

Shubhi: Then stop thinking of anything else! (winking) And focus on the honeymoon!

Shuchi: What do you mean?

Anita: I don't think we need to explain that!

Shubhi: Why do you think he has chosen nearly deserted islands for the honeymoon?

Shuchi: It was a surprise.

Anita: No, it is not a surprise (winking)

Shubhi: He has not chosen that place for food and drink! Be prepared to be loved little girl!

Anita: To be eaten...not loved (winking again)

Shuchi: I have butterflies in my stomach!

Shubhi: These butterflies in the stomach can only be cured by him.

Anita: Ye aag paani se nahi bujhegi (this fire will not be doused by water)

Shuchi: It's nothing like that dii!

Shubhi: (pretending to think) I forgot you two lived together in Paris for a year....so nothing left for the honeymoon!

Shuchi: We were in the same building but not the same house!

Anita: And you mean to tell me that he could keep his hands off you! He looks quite impatient to me (winking)

Shuchi: He is not impatient! We have taken it slow and steady. We are now ......comfortable with each other...

Shubhi: So, if all that is already settled.... You can still do the shopping and sightseeing in the islands!

Anita: If you need, we can help with a guided tour!

It was not so happening at the other end of the city. It had been a week since Daivik had talked to Shubhi and even if his hands itched to message her or call her, there were various reasons why he kept away. He knew her temper and had already given her a month to close the accounts. There was no official reason to talk to her and they had little else to talk about. He realized that the connection between them after the marriage was never there. Even during their short-lived marriage, they rarely talked to each other and while he knew nothing about what interested her, he was sure he had never shared his hobbies either. He decided it was better that he stayed away, after all it had been almost six years that the relationship had ended.

Daivik's mind often wandered to that time of togetherness, and he was not sure he could brush that feeling away, no one since then had ever made him feel all of that warmth.... The physical fulfillment had somehow gone to his soul, and he might have made an attempt to keep the relationship going if he had not been told that she had already signed the annulment papers. He had not even asked about the money that might have changed hands. From the way she looked and worked, it was perhaps not a lot of money that was paid to her. He was surprised that she had settled for peanuts in exchange for their marriage.

The accusations of fraud and cheating had definitely killed any interest he had in her. Logically...at least...... Even if the accusation of fraud had turned out to be untrue there was this evidence of cheating.... To top it all, now he knew that she had gone ahead and had a child with someone else! He was telling himself that now there was no reason for this sham of a relationship to even have a future. This were so many things that made no logical sense for this particular relationship-- her being a virgin (and a cheater!). .... her self-righteous anger about her daughter, capabilities or integrity!! (with all the evidence to the contrary)

He was considered a great catch back then and even now...his lineage, education, looks and financial status meant that he always had lots of options. And he prided himself on being picky. Especially in the matters of relationships. Then it made no sense to think of that possibility of remarriage even logically. He knew that the driving force was his mom and her persistence in trying to marry him appropriately. All the matches she had suggested were too much of damp squib to even spark his interest.

Maybe he should run away before mom returned? He started to think if he should plan his trip back to the US but there seemed to be something that was holding him back.

Author's Note: 🌟 Huge thanks for all the love and support! @minnietina @SDas2001 @Stephanie28beatrix husna1979 Your votes and encouragement mean the world. Excited to keep the story going! 🚀