5. I knew you were Trouble.

Sienna "Si Si" Sage

My cell phone ringing, is what wakes me up

My cell phone ringing, is what wakes me up. Long before my alarm could even go off. I groan, my eyes still closed as I feel for my phone that was behind me on the charger. I turn over slowly,  opening my eyes to see it was just my mom facetiming me. Taking a deep breath, I answer her call with a plastered smile on my face.

" Sienna Sage! I've been calling you for weeks!" She snaps as soon as the call connects.

" I know, I'm sorry mom I've just been-"

" You have never ignored any of my calls before young lady. What is going on with you?" She demands, cutting me off.

" I've been busy with school mom, it's my senior year you know that's so time consuming especially with the classes in enrolled in", I say to her, running my fingers through my current straight hair.

" It's 5 am in Atlanta,  why aren't you dressed and studying?" She asks me.

" Mom I had a long night of studying, I don't have classes until 11", I say to her.

" So what? Is there something wrong with you because this isn't like you.  You have to make sure you're grades are perfect-"

" They will be mom ", I say to her,  cutting her off.

" I'm not sure with this type of behavior, and you look terrible by the way", she says causing me to scoff.

" Well I am tired.  That explains why I may look a little bad", I say to her.

" No, your face looks chunky!  Are you eating meat again? It appears that I may have to come down there", she says.

" No! Mom No! I'm just fine okay. Please you promised me that you'll let me do this journey myself.  You promised dad ", I remind her.

" Well get it together. Get up right now ", She says.

I inwardly roll my eyes, getting up, turning on my light.  I don't get why she continues to treat me like this all this time, I don't know how daddy and Bryson puts up with her because there is no way.

" Also Bryson is coming up to see you next weekend", she tells me.

" Oh Mom, I might-"

" He's coming. Sienna be a good big sister and take your brother to all the libraries and museums you possibly can think of or know", she says, cutting me off.