4. Superman

Sienna "Si Si" Sage

It's been two weeks since that horrible accident at Dayvon's house

It's been two weeks since that horrible accident at Dayvon's house. I tried not to think about it, but I couldn't help but to replay it in my head. How could I be so stupid?! To even think that a guy like him would ever take me seriously. I had sex with him in a public restroom. He clearly knew his girlfriend was there but he got what he wanted from me then just let whatever happen to me. And the fact that he thought it was funny just bothered me.

India and Ari asked me where the brusies came from, thank God I didn't have too many but I had enough where you noticed. I told them I got attacked by a homeless man trying to steal my purse and he stole my phone. My parents wanted me to come immediately but I convinced them to let me stay and I'll be up there to visit by the end of the month.

It's a Friday night, India and Ari were going out with Durk and his crew. Of course they begged me to come. I wanted to say no so badly, but I didn't know if Durk or any of them would mentioned what happened. So I agreed to go. We were going over to Durk's house tonight. Durk let India take one of his cars so we were riding in a hellcat tonight, instead of taking an uber.

India and Ari was so happy, they had no clue how I was dreading this night. I didn't know if Von was going to even bring his little girlfriend , not like I cared anyway. I was done with him and whatever we had. I was going to just focus on having a good time, well at least try.

The ride to Durk's house was about 25 minutes away from campus, not that far either. India parks any kind of way in this man's drive way. I guess she was too excited to see her man. Ari was just as excited, she was really feeling Duke. India didn't have to wait for Durk to open the door because she has a key so she let us inside of his home.

We followed India and the loud music playing, downstairs into what appears to be his home studio. Is this what we're here for? I inwardly roll my eyes seeing Von there, with some random girl on his lap. Not even the Asian girl from what I remember she was dark skin, this girl is lighter than me. His eyes wonder over to me, a smirk on his face. I act like I'm ignoring him, as if I don't see him. He was not about to get any reaction out of me.

India makes her way over to Durk's lap, and Ari over to Duke. I just stood against the wall while everyone started to smoke and drink.

" You wanna hit this?" Durk asks me, a smile on his face.

" No thank you", I say shaking my head, a smile on my face.

" There she go wearing that stupid ass smile" , Von says causing all his boys to laugh, India and ari laughs also, noting new.