Chapter 11

(Btw sorry that chapter 10 is so short I wanted a meaningful ending to.. energize the... I don't know..)

BTW: Yugo goes home and when his dad asks him how the trip was he lies and says it is great soon chapter 1 happens and basically...

YUGO WENT TO THE SADIDA KINGDOM AND GOT INTO JAIL AND STUFF THEN HE WENT HOME AND HIS DAD SAW HIM CRYING SO HE IS NOW IN HIS ROOM.

Yugo's POV:

I don't know what to do. I sat on the edge of my bed with my hands on my chin. Suddenly I'm pushed forward with a giggle. 

"Oh! Chibi!" I said summoning a smile for the sake of the innocent child.

"Yugo, why aw you shad?" He asked in a sad voice.

(Yugo why are you sad? That's what Chibi said)

OH COME ON- He knew...

"Aw, that's nothing Chibi, Uhh... So-uhm.." I tried to pacify him...

"Hmph!" He said in return angrily.

"You whied!" he whined.

(You lied! that's what Chibi said)

"Oh... Uhm.. Chibi look, I'm sorry but I-I can't tell you ok?" I said.

"Whyyyy...?" he whined again.

"It's because.. oh forget it..." I said defeatedly.

"Okey Chibi, My friends were a bit mean to me ok? I'm fine now" I said.

.........................................................................................

"Yugo..?" A voice outside my door called out in a nervous tone.

"....."

"Uhm.. I know you don't wanna talk about... yeah well I just brought some food up.." 

"..... I-I-I'm not hu-hungry..."

*sigh* "We'll have to do this the hard way..." (The door breaks open) "Okeh here's your gobbal stew"