Chapter 40

Read the whole message written below, many of you ignore it and that's not good, if I write a message that means it's important, I hope you understand..

...

Unedited

Anirudh

I sighed and entered inside Dhani's room and as expected my sister was gone, that little brother-in-law of mine has smuggled her out of my house as predicted..

I sighed once again the silence of the house eating me alive, I walked inside Dhani's room and started to keep her things in place, I took a moment to admire my little sister's photography skills while adjusting them all the photo frames on her wall..

And then my eyes fell on the collage that Dhani has made of all the family pictures, taking it in my hand I sat on the bed examining each and every photo..

The first picture contained of Maa and Papa holding me and Dhani in their arms as we laughed (I was most probably 11 and Dhani 4years old), the next picture was of me and Dhani growing a plant, then the next picture was of Dhani tieing the Rakhi on my hand, there were numerous pictures of our childhood..

And then my gaze fell on the picture consisting of me, Bondita and Dhani in the middle, all of us standing infront of the court with a winning smile..

It was the day when we had won the case against Shreyash, it was the day when Shreyash was sentenced to life time imprisonment..

I still remember Dhani bursting into tears, I still remember how I had failed to be a good brother, I still remember how Bondita had so smartly taken care of everything, while I mourned..

My wife is really my strength, without her I am nothing..

Unknowingly tears filled my eyes and when the soft and gentle wiped them did I realise that I was crying once again..

I looked beside me, my wife was sitting there, wearing a white saree, and some minimal jewelleries looking like an angle, that she is..

"Ohoo, why are you crying, Anirudh Ji?" She asked me raising her brows

"I am not crying.." I replied wiping away the remaining of my tears

"Yes, you were crying just a few seconds ago, and here I came to celebrate Holi with my husband, didn't knew you missed me so much that you started crying like a baby.." She teased mischievously

"Oh, you don't even have the idea about how much I miss you, the second you go away from me and I already start missing you.." I replied keeping the photo collage back to its place

"That's good, Afterall I am your only wife, you should be missing me.." she said proudly and I laughed

"Why are you here, anyways? You should be playing Holi with your family.." I asked her as she walked up to me smiling mischievously

"I am here because..." She trailed off and before I could realise Bondita had applied colour all over my face

"I wanted to apply colour first on my husband.." she continued grinning