𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ D:1 Yellow Note ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

D1 of Making Yeonjun fall for Beomgyu was here.

"God I'm so nervous today... What if I mess up on the first day itself and lose my chance before the 30th day?"

Beomgyu was looking at himself in the mirror, doing his daily grooming routine. He's getting all pretty and ready for today. He had decided to wear a simple black t-shirt and jeans. He looked over at the clock and realised that it's 6:30 already... He's late. He
quickly finished getting dressed and left the room. He had morning classes today.

He headed down to the kitchen, scrolling on his phone and waiting for the maids to serve breakfast. He heads to the office early usually, yes he can't be late. His motto is "If the teacher is late, what will the students learn?" He will never leave a chance to torment his dear Students with Math equations. He suffered, and they will too.

He figured out Yeonjun was still asleep, as he usually came home late and slept till 7am. It's not late, Beomgyu's just an early riser.

He was a bit worried that the challenge had already started, and Yeonjun would be acting cold towards him again. But he's still trying to keep his hopes up. Now the real question. What will be his first move for Day one?

"I can't do something too big, it will be too much. I'm even late, god what do I do?"

He pondered over this question for a while, and ended up writing a note for Yeonjun.

He sneakily walked into Yeonjun's room, and saw him still asleep.

"He looks so unreal even when sleeping.." Beomgyu thought as he watched his husband's relaxed face, as he was probably lost in dreamland.

"Why am I being creepy? What the hell Beomgyu!" Beomgyu reminded himself why he was here, and turned around, sticking the yellow sticky note on Yeonjun's phone which was placed on his nightstand.

"He will definitely see it if it's on his phone!" Beomgyu thought as he left Yeonjun's room as quietly as he could, a shy smile on his face as he imagined what Yeonjun's reaction would be upon seeing his note. Would he smile? Or maybe get annoyed? Beomgyu has no idea, but he likes to hope.

"We should never lose hope!!" Beomgyu encouraged himself, as he left the Mansion to head for the University. He can't be late anymore.

He hoped he would be able to win Yeonjun's heart in a month.

+×+

Yeonjun woke up with a groan, Ruffling his bed hair and drinking some water from the glass placed on his nightstand, when a disaster happened.

He spilled it over his phone...as well as Beomgyu's note.

"Ah shit! Damn my clumsy self!" Yeonjun cursed under his breath, quickly wiping his phone so it wouldn't get affected by water, then he noticed it.

The now wet yellow note Beomgyu had stuck to it.

"Huh? What is this nonsense?" Yeonjun thought as he plucked the note and read it.

"Good morning Yeonjun! I had to rush out today, but I can assure you, I'll do better tomorrow!
Have a great day today, I love you♡ and come home soon!

Anyways, wanna hear a joke? My life lol.
Did you smile? I hope you did.
See you later!
-Your husband Beomgyu<3"

"What the-" Yeonjun chuckled at the joke. Was Beomgyu making a corny joke now? He's the one who makes Dad jokes, but Beomgyu's joke was funnier.

"Your life is definitely a joke. You make a fool out of yourself everyday, even with this." Yeonjun laughed, not because Beomgyu was funny, but because Beomgyu sounded so desperate.

"How lame. You can't win me like this, Choi Beomgyu." Yeonjun mumbled with a snort and threw the note away in some corner of his room, and proceeded to do his usual morning routine.

It was gonna be a tough month for Beomgyu for sure. Finding the value of X wasn't so easy here. Beomgyu needs to invent his own theorem for it.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs! As per y'all asked, here is the update for "30 Days of Love and Math"!! This chapter is quite short T-T but I promise the other chapters will be better!
Poor Beomgyu😞 his efforts aren't even appreciated. Yeonjun we need to have some serious talk👹

Anyways, see y'all in the next chapter! Hope y'all enjoyed reading! Bye my Luvs! Take Care<3
-Rin 💗