DR! Lloyd x f! reader (nsfw)

(💖Author's💖 note!: This takes place after the merge and before Lloyd, Arin, and Sora find the other ninja)

3rd person

It's been a few months since the merge happened. Y/n lost her friends during the merge. Or so she thought. Y/n was friends with the ninja. When the merge happened and the ninja were separated, Y/n lost her memories, she only remembers her name. Y/n was walking through the crossroads, getting food for herself. While walking through, she came across a commotion. Y/n walked towards it and saw a junkyard. In it was two kids, a baby dragon, and a man in what appears to be a green gi and his hood was up. Y/n stood from the side as she witnessed everything.

Y/n's POV

I stood there not sure on what to do. Then the general noticed me.

"Get that girl we can't have witnesses!" The general said towards two of the guards.

I then started running and the two guards started chasing me. I continued running then all of a sudden, I was surrounded by what appeared to be a green tornado. After it stopped, I was near the two kids and the baby dragon. The man had his hand on my wrist gripping it gently. I looked up at him. His hood was down and his blonde hair and emerald green eyes were showing.

"You ok?" He asked, looking at me.

He then blinked and looked at me, stunned.

"Y-Y/n? Is that really you?" The man asked, almost on the verge of tears.

"How do you know my name? Who are you?" I ask him.

He looked at me a bit hurt and confused.

"You... You don't remember me?" Lloyd asked confused and a little hurt.

"No. I'm sorry. I don't remember you at all." I said.

"Well, I was one of your friends. I'm Lloyd." Lloyd says, smiling sweetly.

"It's nice to meet you." I say smiling back.

After getting to what they called a monastery, they let me stay with them since, they seemed to know me better than myself at the moment. After a while, I became really close with Lloyd. His students, Arin and Sora, seemed really nice when I met them. One night, I was with Sora, Arin, and Nya in the living room. Nya and I were watching Arin and Sora play video games. Lloyd walked in.

"Y/n, do you mind if I talk to, in private?" Lloyd asked me.

"Sure." I say to him.

I got off the couch and walked off with him. We went to his room, I walked in first and Lloyd walked in last.

3rd person

After Y/n walks in, Lloyd closed and locked his bedroom door.

"So, what is it you want to talk about?" Y/n asked, turning to face him.

"I, uh, need help with something and, um, I feel like you're the only one who can help me with it." Lloyd says, blushing a bit.

"What is it?" Y/n asked.

"Well, I don't know if you will actually agree to it. I wouldn't normally ask you of this, but...but these urges I feel. I...I need you. I need you bad." Lloyd says, blushing more.

Y/n looked at him. She was about to say something when Lloyd walked towards her and kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her waist. Y/n felt Lloyd's tongue push into her mouth. She couldn't help but wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him back. A heated make out session started, Lloyd had Y/n pinned to his bed, her legs were wrapped around his waist, keeping him close. Lloyd stopped kissing Y/n's lips and started kissing her neck. Licking it and gently biting it. Y/n had her hands in his hair and was gripping it gently. Y/n was whimpering from pleasure, she never felt like this before but was liking it by the second. After a little bit, Lloyd stopped and gazes into Y/n's eyes and she gazes back. Then Lloyd got off of her and started taking his top half of his gi off, revealing his muscular body. Lloyd placed his top half of his gi on the floor. Y/n then took her shirt off, she then places it on the floor. Lloyd then got back on top of her and his hands were on her hips, gripping them gently yet firm. Almost caressing. Lloyd then started kissing her neck again and slowly started kissing down her neck to her collar bone, Y/n was moaning softly. As Lloyd kisses go down, his hands were going up her back towards her bra. He carefully unclipped it and Y/n helped him take her bra off. Lloyd threw it to the floor and went back to kissing her. He then started kissing down and got to her breasts and started licking and sucking on the nipples. He used one of his hands on her other breast and started massaging it. Y/n's moaning was getting a little louder. After a little bit, Lloyd started kissing again and started going lower again. When he got to her pants, Y/n helped him take them off, Lloyd threw her pants to the floor, he left her panties on and started teasing her by licking her pussy through her panties. Y/n was moaning loudly now. Soon after, Y/n's panties were soaked between Lloyds licking and her pussy juices. Lloyd then stopped and then started taking off his pants and boxers, his cock hard and throbbing. Y/n was looking up at him, she looked at him with flustered and lust. Lloyd then started taking off her panties. After, he dropped them on the floor, he then went to his night table for a condom. After he put it on, Lloyd got on top of Y/n. He lined his cock with her pussy.

"L-Lloyd. I-I don't think it's going to fit. I-it's pretty big." Y/n says.

"I know you can handle it. I'll let you adjust when it's in, ok?" Lloyd says to her.

Y/n nodded. Lloyd then started pushing his cock into her pussy and Y/n started moaning and Lloyd was groaning a little. Once it was all the way in, Lloyd didn't move until him and Y/n were adjusted to each other.

"It's tighter than I remember." Lloyd says.

After they were adjusted to each other, Lloyd started moving in and out of her. Y/n had her arms on the bed on either side of her head, Lloyd had her legs on his shoulders. Y/n was a moaning mess, Lloyd continued bucking his hips into hers. A little later, Lloyd started speeding up a little, him and Y/n were getting close to climaxing.

"F-fuck. I'm close." Lloyd says.

"Mhm~. M-me too~. Ahh~!" Y/n moaned.

Lloyd started pounding her pussy and after a little bit, they both came. Lloyd and Y/n were breathing heavily. Lloyd took his cock out of her slowly. After, he took the condom off and picked up Y/n and places her under his bed covers. He got in bed with her and started cuddling her. A little later, Lloyd fell asleep and Y/n was also asleep. While asleep, Y/n started getting all of her memories back.

In the morning

Lloyd was still asleep. Y/n started waking up. Remembering everything. She looked at Lloyd and realized that they were supposed to get married before the merge happened, but never did.

"Lloyd?"