Series! Lloyd x f! reader (sfw) part 2

mY/n's POV

I woke up to my window being open and my legs being sore. I gently uncovered myself from the blanket. I was a bit tired from last night.

'What even happened last night?' I thought to myself.

I got off my bed and put my clothes back on. I then went to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I then went to my bathroom sink and went to the cabinet. I opened it and took out a pregnancy test. I did it and then I left it on the counter and waited for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, I looked at it. It was positive. I was pregnant. That's when the memories of last night came flashing back. I felt my face heat up, I didn't know what to do or say. 

"I have to find him." I said out loud. 

I then walked to my room and got dressed. I put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, shoes, grabbed my apartment keys, walked out the door and locked it behind me. I didn't know where they were but I decided to go check the monastery. When I got to the monastery, I knocked on the door. After a couple minutes, Sensei Wu opened the door.

"May I help you?" He asked.

"Hey Wu. It's Y/n. I need to talk to Lloyd." I said, fidgeting with my fingers.

"I see. Lloyd's not here at the moment." Wu says.

"Do you know where he is?" I asked.

"Not at the moment. Would you like to come in?" Wu asked.

"Sure, I don't mind." I said.

Wu stepped aside and let me in. We were walking towards their secret basement when I noticed Nya.

"Hey Y/n." She says.

"Nya? You're alive? How?" I asked.

"Long story. How have you been?" Nya asked.

"I've been ok. Do you guys know where the ninja are?" I asked her.

"Not yet. We're still trying to find them." Nya says. 

Wu walked off and Nya and I started talking.

"I did see Lloyd last night. That's part of the reason why I'm here." I told Nya.

"Really? What happened? When was this?" Nya asked.

"Last night. I found something out this morning and I need Lloyd to know." I said.

"What is it?" Nya asked me.

"I'm pregnant with his child." I told Nya.

Nya's mouth was wide open in shock.

"You're pregnant?! With Lloyd's child?!" Nya said.

I nod.

"How?! Why?" Nya asked.

"Not sure. He didn't say anything when he came to my apartment. And this morning he was gone." I said.

Time skip

There was a crystal zombie army on my tail. I was running away from them when someone pulled me into a warehouse. I turned to see who it was and saw that it was Lloyd and the other ninja, including Nya and Master Wu. They all had different looking ninja gi's. 

"You ok Y/n?" Lloyd asked.

I slapped him.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!" Lloyd asked, a hand on his cheek.

"That's for leaving and not telling me where you went, why you came and why you were at my apartment!" I said.

"I know it was all sudden but it's not like anything happened!" Lloyd says.

"Actually, something did happen. I went looking for you after I found out about it." I said.

"What is it?" Lloyd asks.

"I'm-I'm....pregnant." I said.

Lloyd looked at me. Shocked.

"Congratulations. So, who's the lucky father?" Jay asked.

Lloyd and I continued to look t each other, our gaze not leaving the other. Lloyd went quiet for a little bit. 

"S-so, you're telling me that you're pregnant....because of me?" Lloyd asked.

"Well con- wait what?" Jay says.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you Lloyd. I'm pregnant with your child. The only other person I told about this was Nya. I would've told you first but when I went looking for you, I couldn't find you." I said, feeling tears forming in my eye.

Lloyd had tears of his own and was smiling. He walked over to me and hugged me. Leaning his head on my shoulder. I hugged him back. 

"When did this happen?" Jay asked Cole.

"You think I know?" Cole says.

Time skip to after they defeat the over lord and return Ninjago back to normal and after the golden weapons were gone.

We were all back at the monastery, cleaning it and rebuilding it. I was on the roof, looking out at the sunset. Lloyd walked up to me and sat beside me, I turned my head to look at him.

"Hey, how are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm doing alright." I replied.

"Good to hear." Lloyd says, looking at the roof tiles.

"You ok?" I asked him.

"Yea, it's just, I never thought that this would happen so quickly." Lloyd says, turning his head to look at me.

"I know, it may or may not get better from now." I say.

"I guess. We really don't know what the future holds." Lloyd says.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, I felt his head lean on top of mine. We continued watching the sunset while everyone was taking a break on the cleaning and building. 

"I have something to say." Lloyd says.

I then lift up head off of his should and look at him.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"The reason I came over to your place earlier was cause I liked you and I felt something I never felt before and all I thought about was you." Lloyd says.

"You do?" I asked him.

Lloyd nodded.

"I just didn't know how to tell you." Lloyd says, blushing and rubbing the back of his neck.

I felt my own face heat up. I then peck his cheek gently. Lloyd slowly looked at me, blushing a bit more. 

"You really aren't that mad that I got you, um, pregnant?" Lloyd asked.

"Not at all. It was surprising at first, but I'm not mad." I say.

Lloyd smiles sweetly, he then leans forward and kisses me on the lips. It didn't feel like the one from that night, this one felt calming. I kiss him back. 

"There is one more thing." Lloyd says, as he pulled away.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Well, since I'm part Oni and dragon and human. I have a feeling so will the child as well." Lloyd says.

"That's fine. I'm sure you'll have control over your powers by the time the little one is old enough." I say, smiling.

"You're probably right." Lloyd says, smiling back.

I kissed his cheek again and Lloyd then wrapped his arms around me and we started cuddling. We cuddled watching the sunset.

(💖Author's💖 note: Hope you guys like this one. Especially @madison_the_dragon cause they requested it)