Chapter 7

Faded's pov
At the sound of Divided's gasp we all went to see what it was. What I saw will forever haunt my mind. What confused me the most was that it wasn't from the bosses normal number. I thought he had chqnge it but that didn't make sense. I dint have a theory that made sense so I just left it. We continued to try and figure the clue out. They were getting harder and harder for every clue we got correct.

After a lot of think I decide to have a break and something to eat. I put my head phones in and go through the clue in head. Over and over again until it comes to me. I jump up forgetting about my head phones. I quickly take them out and run to the meeting room, which is where we try and solve the clues.

I walk in and see everyone but Bri asleep but she doesn't look like she-bang. She fell asleep. I decide to write my thoughts on what it could be on a piece of paper before taking everyone to their room. After thats done I head over room my room to get some sleep. If my thought is correct then tomorrow will be hectic and I would need all the sleep I can get.

Tank fish's pov

'Ahhh looks like faded found out. That's a surprise he never really enjoyed this kind of thing. I head over to their cage and then realization hit me like a truck. That wasn't my number. I hurry over to their cage but in their place is a note saying 'better luck next time. Sorry'. I growl in frustration an head back to the room. I grin to myself as I head over. This time I'll win. They just made a grave mistake.

-Parraphin
Hi. How are you. I'm here to apologize for the short chapter. I am just doing randomly there isn't a set plot so some random this will happen. So yea thats all sorry for the short chapter.

-Parraphin swimming off