Remember, this is a punishment (M.S) [M]

Start from the beginning

Y/n places her hand of the wall to balance herself as Sana bobs her head, sucking hard and using her tongue well. "good girl, fuck!" Y/n mutters, subconsciously thrusting into Sana's mouth.

And once again, right as she was about to cum, Sana pulled back and stood up giggling before walking away.

"bedroom, now." Y/n said sternly, and Sana obeyed, walking to the room, undressing and lying face down on the bed, her hips raised.

"if you wanna act like a slut, i'll treat you like one." Y/n spanks Sana, hard, hard enough to leave a big red mark.

"mommy please, need you so bad." She feels herself get flipped on her back, then she feels Y/n's soft lips on hers. She kisses back eagerly, smiling into into it. She whines when Y/n pulls back.

"if this gets too much, you can always use the safeword, okay babe?" Sana nods and Y/n smiles, uttering a small 'good girl' before trailing her kisses down the older girls body, licking and sucking at her neck to leave a few marks before going lower, stopping at her chest, "don't forget this is a punishment." She mumbles before taking one of Sana's nipples into her mouth.

"a-ah! Mommy, shit." Sana arches into Y/n's touch, the feeling so good on her sensitive tits.

Y/n trails her kisses even lower, getting off the bed and pulling Sana's legs so she's at the edge of the bed, her soaked cunt on full display, her slick leaking out of her and leaving a very small puddle on the bed.

"oh baby, you're dripping." Y/n stares in awe before kissing Sana's thighs, ignoring her twitching clit.

"mommy... need your tongue on me, please." Y/n just laughs at how pathetic Sana looks, her face pink, pretty love marks on her neck, her nipples swollen. She looked ruined already and Y/n hadn't even touched her yet.

The younger girl ties her hair back and dives right in, sucking on Sana's sensitive clit, using her tongue to add extra stimulation.

Sana whines, eyes screwed shut and her face flushed. To Y/n, it was the prettiest sight ever and she couldn't help but smile as she devoured Sana's core, sticking her tongue inside the wet heat, Sana's eyes roll as she moans loudly.

"hnng, mommy, fuckkkk!" Sana was sensitive, which Y/n knew. She knew it wouldn't take long for her girlfriend to reach her climax.

Sana's legs shook violently as she came, screaming as Y/n continued to lap at her cunt, making sure not to waste a drop of Sana's slick.

Sana thought she'd stop, but she didn't, of course Y/n wouldn't. this was still a punishment after all.

Y/n buried her face even deeper into Sana's pussy, if that was even possible. She couldn't help it, Sana's slick on her tongue and in her mouth was too good, she could barely keep herself together. She could cum untouched from just eating the older's cunt, but she knew to save it.

"mommy! Too much!! Please stop!" Sana whimpered. Y/n replaced her tongue with her ring and middle finger, thrusting into Sana rapidly.

"im sure you can take it. Mommy knows you'll cry if I stop so why are you complaining, Sha? Hm?"

The older girl only nods, moans and whines getting louder as Y/n's fingers kept tapping against her g-spot, coaxing her towards another orgasm, which came sooner than Y/n expected.

Sana tightened around her as her cum soaked Y/n's fingers.

"there you go, Sha. Good fucking girl." Y/n praised, removing her fingers and licking them clean. Sana kissing her after she was finished, tasting herself on Y/n's tongue.

Sana pulled away, subtly smiling and blushing hard. "I love you." She whispered and it was now Y/n's turn to blush. "I love you too. But don't think that's the end of your punishment, sweet girl. You're not getting off that easy. Especially not when you edged me twice." Sana only nods.

Y/n pushes Sana back on the bed and flips her on her front, her hips raised, her back arched. Y/n sat staring at her back as she removed her own bra, leaving both girls naked.

Y/n leans down and whispers into Sana's ear, "I hope you know im not going easy on you, darling." Sana only nods as Y/n rubs her shaft up and down her entrance before gently pushing in. Sana whines as her cunt gets stretched in a familiar, very pleasurable manner. She loves how thick Y/n's cock is and how full it makes her feel.

Y/n thrusts slowly at first, but eventually speeds up her movements until she's thrusting into Sana at an animalistic pace, groaning lowly as she felt Sana's walls squeezing her dick so well.

"fuck babe, you're cunts so tight, I love your pretty pussy." Sana couldn't talk through her moans so she just nodded her head as she babbled incoherently.

"fuck, mommy's gonna cum soon, where do you want me to do it?"

"inside! Please- ah! Cum inside me, fill me up, breed me please!!" Sana begged and after another minute, they both came at the same time, Y/n stilled as she filled Sana to the brim, her cock pulsing as she shot ropes of her cum deep into Sana, the older girl crying from pleasure.

Y/n pulled out and watched her load drip out from Sana, the sight of this mixed with the sound of Sana's sobs enough to get her hard again.

Sana sat up and faced Y/n, her cheeks stained with tears and more cum leaking from her used cunt.

"oh, you look so pretty like this, why don't you let mommy use you more. Just mommy breed you some more."

Sana is too sensitive at this point, yet she still wants more. "I can't take anymore, 'm too sensitive, can we take a break?"

Y/n glares at her. "you can take one more, don't be so pathetic."

Sana crawls into Y/n's lap as the younger girl slides her cock back into Sana's puffy pussy.

"good girl. Show mommy how well you can ride her cock, princess, I wanna see you cry more."

Sana instantly starts grinding her hips and bouncing slightly, whining from how sensitive she is, even though she's already on the way to her fourth orgasm of the night.

After around 5 or so minutes, she stops bouncing, too tired, but still wanting more. So, she's thankful when Y/n holds her waist and thrusts into her hard and fast. Causing Sana to cry from how good it feels.

She cums again with a silent scream, walls so tight around Y/n's length that the older girl can't help but cum earlier than expected. Fucking her load so deep into Sana as the older girl trembles, falling limp into Y/n's embrace.

Y/n feels Sana shaking and sobbing against her chest and instantly panics, scared incase she hurt her unnie. "are you okay? Was that too much?" Sana shakes her head and hugs Y/n tighter.

"it was really good Y/n, t-thank you" Sana kisses her chest, making the girl smile.

"you're welcome baby, let's go get cleaned up, okay?" Y/n says, carrying Sana to the bathroom and getting them both cleaned up before going back to Y/n's room, Sana stealing one of her oversized sweatshirts as Y/n put on a t-shirt and a fresh pair of boxers, she quickly runs to Sana's room and gets her a clean pair of panties to wear and helps her put them on.

They lie on the bed with Sana's head on Y/n's chest, both girls almost instantly falling asleep as they held each other in Y/n's bed.
----
Busy with exams🗿, i dont think i will update till march😔