mommy? sorry (J.K) [M]

🔞

Jennie x g!p reader
-

It has become a norm for the couple second Y/n comes home. Jennie is already on her knees at the front door when she isn't, Y/n is pleased to see her running towards her and dropping right down. Naked. The first time Y/n came home early to see Jennie on the couch with popcorn stuffed into her mouth was when she discovered that her little princess cannot be in the house clothed if she's alone.

"No one's watching me so why not get comfortable?" Jennie had told Y/n when explaining yourself.

This time, Jennie wasn't naked. But in all honesty, Y/n doesn't know whether this sight or her naked form is better. Jennie, on her knees a few inches from the front door, head up, mouth open and tongue out. Dark blue crotchless panties. And nipple clamps.

"Baby" Y/n gasped out, almost in tears of happiness at the sight, especially after such a long and stressful day at the office. "You're so..." She couldn't find the words and simply shook her head in disbelief before dropping her bag on the floor, shutting the door behind her and unzipping her pants.

"Mommy's home." Jennie whispered seductively practically shaking with excitement watching Y/n pull out her hardening cock. Jennie heard Y/n growl at her words before gentle hands grabbed her deep brown locks roughly pushing her head towards the reddening head.

"Open up, baby girl." Both of them moaned simultaneously at the feeling, Y/n falling into the warmth of her mouth, Jennie willing herself to submit her mouth for Y/n's ownership. Jennie wrapped her mouth tightly around Y/n's cock-head, feeling a flutter around her heat at Y/n's encouraging moan. Her tongue swirled around it, through the slit and everywhere it could possibly reach. "Let me see your tongue, Jennie." Jennie opened her mouth immediately and pushed her tongue out as far as she could. Y/n's heavy cock slapped against it a few times before she stepped back. What a tease.

"Noo..."

"What was that?" Jennie stopped talking immediately. Her eyes were pleading Y/n by staring at her cock hungrily as Y/n's hand stroked it softly gripping at the base. "You're such a cock slut aren't you, baby girl?" Jennie nodded keeping her mouth open, almost drooling. Y/n bit her bottom lip trying to gain some control, but there was no point.

"Please, mommy. Plea-" Jennie was cut off by Y/n pushing her dick down her throat. Jennie gagged slightly by being taken off guard. But that just seemed to push Y/n further who's legs trembled slightly at the sound. The woman bent forward slightly to push her head as far down her dick as possible, her nose now touching Y/n's stomach. Jennie looked up at Y/n and stared her right in her eyes knowing how much she loves seing her bright brown eyes turning dark with lust.

"Pull on your clamps." Y/n ordered while pulling back a little, but leaving a good half of her cock in her warm, wet mouth. Jennie obeyed quickly shutting her eyes tight and moaning around Y/n's cock as Jennie pulled on her nipple clamps. Y/n dared to sneak a peek and almost came at the sight of swollen nipples just begging to be sucked and licked. The woman began to thrust very softly into her mouth, trying to savour the moment and feel every part of her mouth.

Jennie was in absolute heaven and dripping onto the floor practically creating a pool of her arousal. Y/n's perfect cock is what Jennie craved, always. Being allowed to play yourself was just a plus. What Jennie was really focused on is pleasuring the cock in her mouth, trying to move her tongue to add to the pleasure. Clearly her hard work was playing off as Y/n's thrusts became deeper and faster.

"Jennie..." She moaned out as Jennie was daring enough to remove a hand from her breasts and placed it on Y/n's heavy balls. Jennie gripped them and began to massage them softly, knowing how sensitive they were becoming as Y/n edged closer to orgasm. The woman growled as she pulled her cock out and lifted it up, telling Jennie what she wants. Jennie smirked before licking Y/n's sack slowly, and speeding up when the woman gripped her hair tighter. Jennie began lapping at it while stroking Y/n's cock with her freehand. "Nini, please."