Siblings together again

Y/N Pov

Ahh yes the sea so blue, and uh other adjectives, idk man I just go here. Sailing is good when your boats not ass and your other crew mates don't get lost every 2 seconds. "Y/N! IM HUNGRY!" "Not my fault your fat ass ate all the food, you inhaled that dude." I looked at Zoro for help but he just looked at me and said nothing, kinda fake.

 "What's up with you then swordsman?" "I'm tired." I just stared at him, this mf just woke up, "You were just asleep not even 10 minuets ago dawg." He just shrugged his shoulders. "Y/n I wanna play a game, how bout hide and seek?" Damn yk its bad when I'm the smart one, IM A CLOWN! I just stared at him, "Luffy, pookie wookie sugar babydoll face, were sailing, where mayhap would you go? the other end of the boat or the ocean?" 

 "Y/n I wanna play a game, how bout hide and seek?" Damn yk its bad when I'm the smart one, IM A CLOWN! I just stared at him, "Luffy, pookie wookie sugar babydoll face, were sailing, where mayhap would you go? the other end of the boat or the ocea...

(His honest reaction)

"No Y/n I cant swim, man you sure are forgetful." "I'm going to throw you overboard istg." Luffy just smiled, his hair blowing in the slight breeze "NU UH IM TO STRONG!" "NU UH I COULD IF I WANTED TO" "PROVE IT" "MAYBE I WILL" Luffy then stretched out his arms and wrapped himself around my waste, "I told you." I just giggled, which caused him to laugh as well.

3rd person pov

Luffy looked around for food still being hungry, he eventually spotted a bird "Y/N ZORO FOOD!" That woke up Zoro, "CATCH IT!" and off he was clinging on to the bird, and he caught it! oh wait nvm its flying away with him...WAIT ITS FLYING AWAY WITH HIM! "Crap Zoro what do we do!?" "idk" "YOU ARE NO HELP PLZ! LUFFY DONT LET GO WE WILL PROBALLY SAVE YOU!" You turn the boat around and go after him.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN WE SEE BUGGY BC I AINT WRITING BOAT SHIT erm I mean 😋

Luffy pov

where food? where Zoro? where Y/n? tf am I? Why am I in a cage this is so fake. WAIT MAYBE IM A MONKEY AND IM IN THE CIRCUS DO I HAVE TO LEARN TRICKS?!?!  NOOOO!!! Oh wait nvm I'm still a human boy *wipes sweat off forehead* phew crisis averted. I'm gonna look around while I wait to be recused by Y/N and zoro OMG IM LIKE A PRINCESS I NEED A DRESS! I WILL ASK Y/N TO GET ME ONE ILL BE SO PRETTY OMG!!! Wait... who is that blue clown guy? "HEY CLOWN MAN WHY YOU GOT SUCH A GOOFY ASS NOSE?!?" Damn he looks mad asf, insecurity is crazy tbh. 

"IM BUGGY THE CLOWN YOU BRAT!" Have I heard that name before? I feel like I have... Nah if he was that important id remeber. "I HAVE YOU IN A CAGE! AND I WONT LET YOU OUT TILL YOU TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!" "what do you want to know biggy?" "Its BUGGY and I need to know where Y/n is."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW Y/N BINKY" "Are you doing this on purpose istg straw bo- ACK WTF" -B

 "GET KICKED BITCH, STEP OFF OUR MAN!" -Y

"OMG Y/N ZORO YOU CAME TO SAVE MEEE!"-L

"WAIT Y/N!?!?"-B

"What does it matter clown boy? Ill kick your ass no matter what my name is!"-Y

"I CANT BELIVE YOU DONT RECONIZE YOUR OWN BROTHER YOUR FAKE ASF!"-B

"WAIT BUGGY?!?!"-Y

"ohh that's why I remember him, HEY Zoro come help me!"-L

3rd person pov

You looked at buggy, even older he still looked like how you remembered, long blue hair, big red nose, cheesy clown makeup. He came up to you, you backed away. "Why so hostile Y/n?" "Don't call me that you don't even know me." He gasped dramatically "I do too, you like..uh...stuff." "See  fake af. You haven't even seen me in like 12 years Buggy!" "No way you 17, no way, it hasn't been that long, has it?" "It has." He seemed kind of freaked out "I need to talk with you privately so," "So wha- HEY PUT ME DOWN" "DISTRACT STRAW HAT GUYS!!" And with that buggy ran away with you, leaving his men to fight a newly freed luffy, pissed off Zoro and a newly acquired Nami.

He took you far into his circus tent and tied you up, leaving shorty after. This gave you time to look around, red and whit stripped walls, and tons of crazy circus gear. The floors had straw covering them, this made you think about luffy and the rest of your crew you were worried because you didn't know how strong buggy was, what if they couldn't save you? Soon Buggy came back with a present of sorts, it was wrapped in Y/F/C paper, maybe he did know you a little after all.

"So Y/N I know its been some time since I saw you, and I know you might feel kinda abandoned. So I got you a gift, to apologize." He handed you a box wrapped  in y/f/c paper, maybe he did know you a little after all? You looked hesitantly at him, interested in what the box had inside you decided to open it to kill your anticipation. Slowly tearing the carefully wrapped box you saw...A Devil fruit?

(really cute angst chapter coming soon omg Plz its like dramatically sad but this should hopefully be one of like 5 sad moments in the entire book)