adventure of a life time

Aether woke to the soft glow of morning light filtering through the window, casting a warm hue across the room. The realization that [Name] and Paimon weren't in the room made him assume they were already getting ready. Deciding to join them, he took a quick, refreshing shower, relishing the feel of warm water after the events of the previous day.

Dressed in his usual outfit, he adjusted his gloves and, with practiced ease, braided his hair after using his wind powers to dry his hair. Which is quite useful in his opinion as he had to wait for it to dry on its own before. Once finished he made sure to put on his shoes. He made sure to lock the room behind him as he double-checked that he had everything on him.

Aether descended the inn's stairs, the aroma of breakfast guiding him. To his delight, he found [Name] and Paimon already engrossed in a lively conversation over plates of food. The clinking of cutlery on plates and the occasional laughter created a comforting ambiance.

"Good morning, you two," Aether greeted with a warm smile, taking a seat at the table.

"Morning!" [Name] replied, and Paimon waved with a mouthful of food, clearly enjoying her breakfast. He was glad that the tiny fairy decided not to open her mouth to talk.

"How you sleep, Aether?" [Name] asked as they took a sip of their drink.

Aether sighs wistfully. "Made me realize how I missed sleeping on a bed."

Paimon nodded rapidly in agreement causing the other two to giggle at the sight. She quickly gulped her food down and rubbed her mouth with a napkin.

Paimon asked, "By the way, when do we have to meet Amber at the Temple of the Falcon?"

Aether checked the clock that was hung on the wall, "I think we still have a bit. We can finish up here and head over there."

As the morning sun painted the town in golden hues, Aether, [Name], and Paimon set out from the inn, eager to face the day. Seeking directions from the gate guard, Aether skillfully marked the temple's location on the map [Name] had prepared earlier. With the warmth of the sun guiding them, the trio began their journey.

Paimon couldn't contain her impatience, her hovering feet finding the need to stomp in mid-air. Aether, the calm voice of reason, assured her that the temple wasn't far, calming her animated protests. Meanwhile, [Name] surveyed their surroundings, noting the absence of Pokemon. It wasn't a surprise; the creatures were likely in hiding, warned by others of the poaching dangers.

[Name] refocused on the mission, sensing that quelling Stormterror's rampage might coax Pokemon out of their hiding spots.

"Look it's right there." [Name] pointed at the temple that was coming into view.

"Woah!!!" Paimon exclaimed in happiness as Aether was right that the temple wasn't far as she thought. Soon, the group was greeted by Amber and Ponyta, patiently waiting.

"Amber!" Paimon's exuberant call reached her ears, and Amber looked up from petting Ponyta, a warm smile accompanying her greeting.

"Guys!" Amber waved, and Ponyta neighed in welcome as the group expanded. "You made it," she said with genuine joy.

"Morning," [Name] greeted, reciprocating the warmth.

"Got a good rest, you two?" Aether inquired with a smile.

Amber nodded, her attention on Ponyta. "Ponyta and I had a nice sleep and a good breakfast. I hope you guys did too."

"We did!" Paimon twirled, adding her gleeful endorsement. "The food was so good!"

"Expect a big bill, Amber," [Name] teased, setting off laughter from the trio as Paimon looked offended by their teasing.

"Is it possible that we can run into anything like traps?" Aether asked, trying to change the subject once the others saw how sad Amber looked at mentioning the latter part.