Chapter 1

Readers pov

"Alright we're here in Hokkaido kiddo." The taxi guy said as I look out the window snow everywhere. "Thanks." I said grabbing my things. "You sure it's ok to drop you off right here." The taxi guy said I nodded as I got off the taxi. I waved off the taxi driver walking to see that there's a bus stop near by. 'Well at least it's not too long of a walk.' I said to myself. I kept walking until I saw someone I usually see them in Harujuku but in Hokkaido this is something a gyaru and she's playing a game a portable game. I got a good look at her.

"Excuse me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Excuse me." I asked as she looked up at me. "You're playing the new smash bros game that came out recently." I said. "Wait you know about the new smash bros game." She said shocked. "Yeah they released it a few weeks ago my name is (y/n) walker." I introduced myself. "Akino Sayuri." She said. "So Akino-san how long have you lived in Hokkaido for." I said starting a conversation.

"I've lived here for a few years. I was originally from Asahikawa what about you." Akino said. "I was originally from Harujuku." I said. "Harujuku the fashion capital of Japan." Akino said. "Yeah you seem pretty interested in fashion." I said. "Sorry I just to passionate about these kind of things." Akino said. "No it's ok it's good to talk about things you're passionate about." I said smiling at her as I looked to see the bus arrived. "Seems the bus has arrived what school do you go to (y/n)." Akino said. "I'm going to Hokuryu High." I said. "That's the same school I go to." She said hopping on the bus. I followed in suit as I sat across from her. "Is your house nearby (y/n)." Akino said. "yeah it should be a few stops from now." I said. We continued to talk until we reached my stop. "We'll see you at school Akino-san." I said as she waved back at me.

Akino's pov

'That was the first time I ever talked to someone.' I thought to myself seeing (y/n) walk to his place as I got a good look seeing it was pretty big. 'Could his family be rich.' I thought to myself. 'Hope he's in the same class as me.' I thought to myself looking out the window on the ride home.

-timeskip-

Readers pov

It was the first day of school as I stood up putting my school uniform. I heard a knock at the door seeing it was my mom.

 I heard a knock at the door seeing it was my mom

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hey mom." I said tying my tie and putting on my winter jacket. "Look at you my young man getting ready for his first day." Mom said. "Yeah I know mom any ways where's the old man." I said. "You know your father ever since the move he's been asleep." Mom said as we both walked down the stairs. I put on my shoes as I put my hood up. "Good luck dear have a good first day." Mom said as I nodded and walked out the door to go to my new school.

-timeskip-

Third person pov

"Alright class we got two new transfer students joining us today why don't you introduce yourselves." The teacher said. (Y/n) and the new kid looked at each other as he let the new guy go first. "My name is Tsubasa Shiki and I just moved here from Tokyo yesterday I look forward to working with all of you." He said. "Alright next." The teacher said. "Hello everyone my name is (Y/n) Walker I also moved from Tokyo coming from the shibuya ward of Harujuku hope to get along with you all." (Y/n) said. "Alright Shiki please take a seat in the back nearest to the hallway and (y/n) take the seat above Shiki." The teacher said as the two got into their respective seat.

(Y/n) looked to see if the same gal from yesterday Akino was in his class while his seatmate behind him wondering on his case if he was looking for someone too. (Y/n) paid attention to the lesson while his back seatmate tsubasa was looking for someone in particular. They both heard the door open revealing a blonde gyaru. "Your late Fuyuki." The teacher said which caught Tsubasa surprised by the same gyaru whom he met.

-timeskip to lunch-

It was lunch time as (y/n) and Tsubasa were  in the classroom having lunch. "Tsubasa." (Y/n) said. "You must be (y/n)." Tsubasa said which (y/n) nodded. "Seems we got something in common we both moved from Tokyo and we've encountered a gyaru during our arrival here." (Y/n) said looking outside seeing Fuyuki and other students having a snowball fight. "You to had the same encounter also how are you used to the cold I was freezing more than you." Tsubasa said. "While in America I spent some time in New York while with family also I have a jacket that is heat insulated. Also you've been staring at Fuyuki for a while." (Y/n) said. "Huh it's not what it looks like." Tsubasa said. "I'm just kidding." (Y/n) said. "Lunch is about to end anyway's." (Y/n) said which Tsubasa nodded.

-timeskip to afterschool-

Readers pov

It was the end of the school as I was packing things up I saw Tsubasa handing a heated blanket back to Fuyuki. "Seems you survived a chilly first day Tsubasa." I said walking to him. "(Y/n)." He said. "Tsubasa you know him." Fuyuki said. "(Y/n) walker also from Tokyo originally from Harujuku." I said. "So you're both from Tokyo." Fuyuki said we both nodded. "Hey is it okay if I ask you two something on the way out." Fuyuki said as me and Tsubasa looked at each other.

We were walking out from the school me, Tsubasa and Fuyuki. I'll say she is very energetic she was also clinging to tsubasa's arm. 'Are they going out.' I thought to myself. "Hey (y/n), tsubasa do you guys have girlfriends." Fuyuki said which Tsubasa off guard. "I-I don't." Tsubasa said. "Used to but had to cut ties due to long distance." I said. "Also where do you tokyoites do for dates." Fuyuki asked. "Either Harujuku or shin okubo according to my friends." Tsubasa said. "What about you (y/n)." She asked. "I would kinda say the same as well as shibuya since I've been there a lot before moving." I said. We soon made it to the station where Fuyuki was supposed to take the train. "Thanks a bunch." Fuyuki said as I nodded. "It's no problem." Tsubasa said. "Anyways see ya guys." As I diverged from theme which Fuyuki called me. "Hey (y/n), Tsubasa wanna drop by my place tomorrow." Fuyuki said. "We are off tomorrow." I said. "Yeah I want to learn more about Tokyo from you two." She said. "I'm down." I said though this is dangerous territory going to a girls place. "What about you Tsubasa." Fuyuki said. "I still have to unpack." He said. "So you won't go." Fuyuki said which Tsubasa made a 180 saying yes. 'Damm this guy really changed his mind.' I thought myself as we all exchanged contact.