↳˗ˏˋtenˊˎ˗ ↴

Start from the beginning

'okay, for your information, i was about to eat a yum-yum-happy-go-time-candy-fish-tail.' the brunette boy said matter-of-factly.

'did you know candy fish tail owns Leg-Peg tuna which isn't - all together now- so dolphin friendly.' kitty said , butting in.

'screw the dolphins.' courtney stated.

'a guy tried that last year.. banned from sea world for life.' kitty giggled, 'what is wrong with you?' noah asked the raven head.

'noah, am i kissable?' courtney asked noah, she wasn't sure who else to ask. noah was her only guy friend.

noah didn't answer and froze, 'so..about these fish-'

courtney whined and laid her head down.

noah felt sorry for once and sighed, 'look court- i don't know.. you're..you-' he tried to sound genuine but it only seemed to sound worse, 'maybe if i hadn't known you my whole life and i just met-'

but he was interrupted by cody, 'fresh ground pepper?' the brunette asked as he held up a pepper shaker.

courtney shook her head and signaled for him to go, so he did.

'he must be crazy.' kitty said. 'who cody?' courtney replied.

kitty shook her head, 'duncan.'

cody ran around the cafeteria asking people if they needed any pepper, 'fresh ground pepper, anyone?' the younger boy asked a table of students.

the older girl shook her head at him and gave him a pizza she hadn't eaten yet. 'what, too cold?' he asked and took it anyway.

'woah!' he yelled as he got pulled by someone 'if it isn't the little rain, rain, rain man himself.' a mean guy in cody's grade asked.

'what's up, codester? huh?' mal asked and laughed.

cody pulled a karate move , 'state your purpose or die.'. the two boys looked at him with a confused face, then cody tried to run.

'i've got work to do!'

'sure you do.' mal said as scott grabbed his shirt collar. 'i wanna show you something first.' scott said and slammed cody into a chair, 'you're gonna love this one.'

scott put him in a headlock position and grabbed a magazine from his pocket, opening a page to nude women on the beach, 'check this out!' scott said, flipping through pages.

cody squirmed as he tried to get out of scott's grasp. 'chill out, you don't like it?'

as scott showed cody those photos , mal reached in his pants, taking out pubic hair and placing it on the pizza cody was originally holding.

scott laughed and flipped to another page, 'oh, look, look! isn't that your mommy?'

cody gulped back tears, 'my moms dead.'

'let him go.' a voice yelled from behind them and all 3 of them turned.

it was duncan. 'let me tell you guys what you're gonna do.' the raven haired boy said, 'you're gonna get up, get over there, take your magazine..' he snatched it from the boys and threw it across the cafeteria, 'and apologize to my friend, cody here.'

'sorry.' scott gritted his teeth.

'sorry.' mal said as well and rolled his eyes.

'you, pube boy.' duncan said, looking at mal, 'grab the pizza.'

the boy did as he said, he grabbed the pizza and stared at it.

'well?'

'what..?' mal gulped.

'what do you think, hoover it.'

kids in the cafeteria groaned and chuckled as they watched silently.

'now!' duncan yelled and the two boys jumped.

mal took a bit of the pizza, groaning.

kids in the room were leaving, recording and laughing.

'he's chewing it and everything-'

'that's gross.'

'ew.'

'that's it. chew, chew, chew.' the blue eyed boy smiled.

scott gagged and then laughed, 'ew.'

duncan stopped smiling and looked at scott, 'hold on. don't finish that.'

'scott here wants a piece of the action too, i see?' duncan gestured mal to hand the pizza to him.

'no way, man. those are his pubes.' the red head defended.

'well i guess you should've thought of that before you messed with my friend cody, huh?' duncan smiled and looked over to see cody next to him.

'thanks.' the small brunette said, 'hoover it.'

the kids around them gag and groan again as scott takes a bite.

'think this is bad?' duncan asks, looking around. 'try messing with him again..'

the older boy looked back at cody, 'everything copacetic?'

'yeah. i'll take it from here.' cody nods.

'anybody wanna try messing with me again? either of you? both of you?' the small brunette mocks.

a/n- this chapter actually pained me to write😭 this bullying cody scene thing was absolutely wild and honestly had nothing to do with the plot line but yk , gotta go off the movie 😀

also sorry about the like 2 week wait for this chapter😭