(Requested) Many Ideas To Offer (Reader x Toilet)

~Reader POV~

For a competition, things were getting pretty intense during the game. Even outside of the challenges, it's like drama happens every minute.

There is the alliance of course going on with their ongoing conflict, leaving the Meeple Headquarters was kind of unsettling, and I haven't even seen Microphone in a while. Wonder where she went.

I had decided to get away from everyone for a while, and make my way towards the elimination stage. Feeling the soft grass beneath my feet, while the light gentle breeze goes past me quietly. The elimination area was always pretty empty, with people only going there for elimination time...nobody really enjoys it though.

However today when I came there, someone was already on the elimination stage by themself.

Toilet was right there alone, looking at colored paper he had in front of him. After thinking about the situation, I decided to go up to him and ask what was going on.

I made my way over to the elimination stage, while Toilet still was looking at different papers.

"Toilet? What are you doing out here?" Toilet looks at me, not expecting anyone to come up to him. "Hallo Y/N! I was trying to prepare something special for Mistah Phone!" He replied to me enthusiastically. (I tried to type a Toilet voice, lol)

"Well, what are you preparing exactly?" I asked while sitting on the edge of the stage, feeling the wooden floorboards. Surprisingly...it's pretty smooth. Makes it hard to get a splinter, which is good I guess.

"Well, I wanted to prepare a challenge for Mistah Phone today! But, oh...I don't know anymore." He looked at his colored papers with a dissatisfied look, not satisfied with what his result was. I could see some drawings of the contestants, even if a couple of drawings are a little messy.

"Well, if you are making a challenge I don't see why you wouldn't be proud of your work!" I tried to make things positive and ease the tension, but I don't think that worked. "It's just, all of my ideas are garbage!! I can't stand up to that fancy, shmancy MePad he hired."

I understand now: He was worried that he wasn't good enough. That every single idea means nothing. Knowing that feeling all too well, I wouldn't want Toilet feeling the same way I did. Toilet was too special and caring to feel that way...he deserved more. But how could I help...

Looking at Toilet trying to give a sincere look, I start to give advice. "Toilet, you don't have to prove that you are useful by being better than someone else. Even if MePhone hired MePad, that doesn't mean he replaced you entirely. You still have so much to offer, why waste it? Every idea you provide is your own, your own special idea that no one else can make. So be proud of it!"

Toilet stops staring at his papers and looks me in the eyes, taking in the words and thinking them over. It was a long though process, but he was taking it to heart...and that's what matters.

"Y-You really think that I can...offer my ideas to Mistah Phone?" He says closer to me, taking in the quality time we had together as contestant and co-host. We don't really have time to hang out like this, with the challenges and drama happening so sudden every day. Especially times where it's so...quiet. So quiet that we can actually take in each other's company without getting distracted by anyone or anything else.

"Of course I do, I wouldn't lie about that. It's the truth, Toilet." Behind his eyes was a smile, a gleaming smile that showed gratitude and joy. Hope. "I-If I have something to offer, do you want to know my challenge ideas Y/N? I would love to show you!!" His energy made me smile, feeling positivity in the atmosphere. "Sure! Let's hear it!"

"OOH, I can't wait!!" Toilet goes back over to his colored papers and pencils, getting each idea one by one. It was nice to see someone so involved with a passion, or what they enjoy. Taking in the little things. (I have no clue what I'm doing, sorry.)

His happiness makes me laugh, "You really enjoy this don't you Toilet?"

He looked up back at me once more, "Oh, Y-Yeah!! It's like a passion!!"

After going through the different papers, he eventually gave me a yellow piece of paper with writing from a red colored pencil. "This one is for a challenge where they go into a haunted mansion! And they have to escape to win!!"

This was a great idea, and I could see it turning out well! "Yeah, yeah I like it Toilet! Maybe MePhone will consider it, you never know until you try!" Toilet now had an opportunity to show how he can be a great co-host, to make those he loves proud.

"YOY, I'm glad you loved it!!" (Not a spelling error, it's his accent. I tried)

We worked it out together, and who knows. Maybe we could do this again.

Maybe...

It could be like this always.

Just us figuring out the world before the both of us.

You never know until you try!!
___________________________________
AAAAAA—I'm finally back!! It's been SO LONG since I wrote Oneshots but I'm finally back to this book!

I'm really, really sorry about holding this off considering the amount of requests I still have to do. And the amount of people who wait, I feel terrible about it. So I made up my own schedule for writing Oneshots so that way I never have a long, long delay every again!

Also, sorry this was short. Only like, 890 words this time :/

But nonetheless, I hope you have a great day!!

Until next time!!