i.

"I've memorized your face so much, I could paint it in my sleep Aroura

I could paint it in my sleep Aroura.
You're like my personal Mona Lisa."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

IN WHICH

Aroura had everything she ever wanted handed to her in life and due to her pretty face, she was one of the highest paid models to date. When she's finally given a break and decides to take a load off, she invites her bestfriend Jayda to spend the summer with her in Rome, in her very own beach house. But there's one catch. Jayda must bring her autistic, artistically inclined step brother, Egypt.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

EGYPT DAKOTA BENNETT | 19@kingvonfrmdao

@kingvonfrmdao

"You know on average a fashion model will try Benzoylmethylecgonine at least once in their career. That's cocaine by the way. You look like the type."

AROURA KI'ALA DIOR | 22@dessdior

@dessdior

"Does he do anything besides draw and insult people?"

& others.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

• All rights to this book is to be reserved to me (wickswhore). This book should not be reworked, remastered, or reposted. This book should not appear on any social media as if you are the person who created it.

• If found doing so, you will be muted, reported, and Wattpad will be contacted to further move along with the process.

SOME photos and images are not/do not belong to me/are mine. Other images are which have my water mark (wattpad username) on them somewhere. They are not to be replaced, posted, or copied.

Thank you!

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───