Chapter 3

A week later....

A week has gone by since Flukey caught his girlfriend, sisters, and mother having sex with his bully and his life is....stable at best at the moment. 

As you'd expect, Flukey was still incredibly torn about what happened but kept it to himself cause he didn't want to be known as the guy that got NTR'd by his own bully. 

And as for Ryan and Elise they were continuing on like nothing was wrong, even going so far as to announce that they were dating now and since they were part of the popular group, no other students spoke up against it. 

Flukey's mother and sisters never called him after what happened and kept enjoying being Ryan's bitches.

Right now, it was the afternoon and Flukey was still in his last class's classroom and working on his homework since he was in no mood to return home anytime soon.

Flukey's eyes were reddened from tears, his hair was disheveled, and he looked like he hadn't slept in days. 

He was a mess.

But a mess trying to keep whatever was left of himself together. 

Flukey was in his own world, not noticing what was happening around him as his teacher slowly made her to him and sat down at the desk beside him as she watched. 

Then she slowly reached and placed a hand on Flukey's shoulder, making him jump and he quickly looked to see it was his teacher Daniella. 

Flukey: O-Oh Ms

Flukey: O-Oh Ms. Daniella. Sorry I took so long but I'm done now. 

Daniella: Flukey I've already told you you can just call me Daniella when we're alone. You've certainly earned that right, being my top student in the class. To be honest, I came to check and see how you were holding up. What with Elise breaking up with you. 

Flukey was glad that the school didn't know about what happened with his family as he didn't want any more problems than he already had. 

Flukey: I'm....holding up. I mean of course it hurts but hey, something's just aren't meant to be right? 

Daniella could understand that since she's had her fair share of failed relationships. 

Daniella: I suppose so but she left you for Ryan, of all people. As a teacher, it's not really my place to talk so badly about my students nor press into their personal lives but....compared to you, she might as well have settled for one of those fat bastards in those NTR online hentai stories. Seriously, how could she just downgrade from a rare gem to a cheap rock you'd find find on the sidewalk? 

Flukey: Ah you're just saying that....

Daniella: Flukey, do I look like the kind of woman that would lie about a person's qualities to make them feel better? 

Flukey: No.....

Daniella: Say it like you mean it. 

Flukey: *Sighs* No ma'am. 

Daniella: Good boy. Plus since we're alone this makes things easier for me to speak more openly. 

Flukey: I guess so. 

Daniella: Look Flukey. If you're going to take anything I say here to heart, then take this: The first heartbreak is always the hardest because you're just now getting into the concept of love but I know without a shadow of a doubt that your heart will heal in due time and you'll find the right girl that will love, cherish, and support you more than Elise ever did. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But one day it will happen. And hey, if you're lucky, you'll find yourself surrounding by girls that love you with all their heart and are mature enough to share you without any in-fighting and support your goals and you theirs. 

Though Flukey still had his doubts, he couldn't help but smile at Daniella's words as he knew she was trying to help. And instead of a fake smile, it was a genuine one. 

Flukey: Heh. Thanks Daniella. I appreciate the kind words. 

Daniella: Of course Flukey. No why don't you go on home and get some rest. You look like you really need it. Or I can drive you home if you want. 

Flukey: Oh no no it's okay. I can walk it. 

Daniella: Well. Alright then. See you tomorrow Flukey. 

Flukey: You too Daniella. 

Flukey packed up his stuff and left the school and started to make his way back to the apartment complex that he's staying at. 

As he walked, he felt a little better after Daniella's supportive words about his situation. 

While Flukey wasn't completely healed, a small part of him believed that he could get there. 

Like Daniella said, his heart will heal in time and eventually he would find a girl or girls that would love him for him and stand by his side through thick and thin. 

All he had to do was keep moving forward and work hard to reach his goal while staying a little bit hopeful.