In Love With Cade

Based on the song 'Accidentally In Love' by Counting Crows. 
JOHNNY x READER

I was so scared of falling in love. I never wanted to get my heart broken, but I knew I couldn't be alone forever. This was a problem until I fell in love with my Greaser buddy, Johnny Cade.

I was shocked when I figured out why I'd been feeling this way, and I started panicking immediately. I talked to Sodapop about it, and I was still just anxious. "I'm... I'm actually in LOVE!! What do I do!?" "Ask him out, of course! Can't hide your feelings forever." He told me, and I sighed. "But what if he doesn't like me back?" I ask, getting worried by the minute. "You move on. Move on to someone like me." He winks and I roll my eyes. "In your dreams, Curtis." I laughed, poking his nose as I walked away.

I walked out of the Curtis house, getting ready to go to the lot to see Johnny. I was so nervous, but I held it in. I slowly and steadily looked to see if he was there, and he sure was. He looked at me and smiled. "What are you doing here?" He asked sweetly, and I shrug and sighed as I sat in front of him. His legs were kind of open, so I was in between them... It was a little awkward, but he literally didn't care. He thought it was cute.

"I have to tell you something, Johnny... I like you. I like you a lot, and to be honest I was terrified to be in love with you. You're so amazing to me and just a good friend that I felt like I would never have that chance and we would just... Stay friends. Please don't be mad, please." I blurt out, frowning. 

Johnny immediately smiled brightly, and I swear he blushed a little bit. "Really? Me?" He asked, and I nod. "Gee, Y/N... I like you too, really bad actually... Would you... Be my doll?" He asked, twiddling his thumbs, and I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Is that even a question? Of course!"