~EPISODE THREE - PART TWO~

"He's obviously on a secret challenge," Shannon tells the housemates as they stand in the kitchen once George goes into the storeroom. London saw this as the right time to take people's things and hide them in cupboards. "He had just been so rude, all morning, and for what?" She joins in the conversation. "I say we confront him," Ash says, making everyone nod in agreement.

"Oh, you!" Kaci points at George as she sees him walking out of the bedroom. "You're on a secret challenge." She adds, walking closer to him as everyone follows behind her. London quickly opens a cupboard when no one is watching and puts her bottle in there so it doesn't look suspicious that she has hers and everyone else has lost theirs. "We know what you're on, bitch." Danny smiles.

"Come here now, come here now." Fu jokes going to the front of the group. "We've figured you out." Kaci laughs. "Have you got points for it?" Danny asks as her points his finger at George as he gets closer to him. "What the fuck is going on?" George shouts as everyone gathers around him. "Have you got points?" Danny asks again. "He doesn't need to ask the same thing over and over again." London scoffs as she walks with Shannon and Ash.

"They just called me in to talk," George explains, pointing in the direction of the store room. "We know what you're doing." Stars stands behind Danny and looks at London smiling. "You go Starts." The entrepreneur claps her hand holding her thumbs up at him. "How many points?" Danny asks George yet again. "Brother, this is bullying." George drinks his water.

"How many points?" Danny asks. "They just asked me to go into the storeroom." George shrugs. "You're not allowed to discuss what you've talked about in the storeroom." George looks at everyone. "Come with me." Stars takes London's arm and drags her to the other side of the room to walk to the stairs. "Let's go to the storeroom." Stars tells the housemates as he holds London's shoulders and makes her go first.

"Why are you putting me first?" London looks at him. "So you get on the chair." Stars smiles at her. "You are too sweet, Stars." London laughs, as everyone follows the two.

"Hey fluffy tits, we are having a word with you," Danny says as he walks into the room. Stars puts London on the chair as he walks behind it, Danny following him.

"Because I discovered something sugarlips," Watson says.

"No, everyone discovered something, don't be taking credit, Watson." London glares at him.

"What's going on?"

"We know what's going on." Fu-Izzy shakes his head.

"We know what's going on, don't act like you don't know." Watson moves his hands to point at the camera.

"George has a secret challenge. Where he has to insult us." Stars reveals.

"But, if you're giving him his luxury item, then we were never here," Kaci says making everyone else nod.

"Yeah, we'd take the uno," Danny says.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"That pause meant something sugar, and it tells us everything we need to know." London shrugs after everyone freaks out.

"You're a liar!" Watson points.

"I need to go, Stars take my place." London stands up, pushing Danny back as he tries to sit in the chair. "Danny, piss off." London scoffs, making sure Stars got the seat before she walks out of the room.

"Where are you going?" George asks London as the black-haired girl runs out of the bedroom. "Toilet!" She shouts, running past her and into the kitchen. "Woah, lighting McQueen shit." Ash laughs, as she looks around the kitchen. "That's Althea!" She shouts, running up the stairs. "What's wrong?" Shannon asks as she watches her friend slam the bathroom door shut.