prologue!

TW: This is a omega verse if you don't like it please don't read it just leave thank you!

People's wolf can have their own form and leave their human's but not all the time.

Alphas are strong and dominant, they have a alpha voice were omegas and betas have to listen to. Alpha go through a rut, (basically they are really horny.) It usually lasts for a week. Male Alphas do not give brith. Alphas can be male and female.

Omegas are good people and submissive, they have a heat that lasts around 3days to a week. Omegas are rare because they have a higher chance of producing an alpha pup. Both male and female Omegas can give birth. Omegas can be male and female.

Betas are kind and helpful, they don't have a rut or a heat. They are basically like a human, but are faster and stronger then an average human, they also have sensitive hearing unlike human's. Betas can produced alpha pup's but it's quite rare they mostly produced betas and sometimes omegas. Only female betas give birth.They can be male or female.

The characters!

Saf:
A bisexual male Omega who pretends to be a beta to secure his safety and health. His wolf is named Mino a white wolf with grey eyes, he usually leaves his human and go out on his own but returns often. He's a 24 years old and works at an office, he doesn't have strong heats so it's easy not to get caught and exposed as an Omega.

Saf' personality:
Funny, cute, caring, emotional, bubbly, always tired.

Chester:
A gay male Alpha who is trying his best to find his mate with no luck. His wolf is named halo, white and has dark grey highlights all over him, he stays with his human hidden most of the time but leaves sometimes. He's 26 years old and is the CEO of the company that Saf works at, that his farther passed down on to him.

Chester's personality:
Determined, smart, dominant, calm and possessive.

Alan:
A straight male beta who is Saf' best friend, he's know him since school and is so close to him they are like brothers! He has his mate already that he met 3 years ago, she is nice and easy going most of the time and just a nice person in general. Alan is 25 years old, and his wolf is called Issac and isn't around alot as he's spending time with his mate's wolf, he is fully black and has green-olive eyes

Alan's personality:
Happy, fun, loving, possessive, kind, helpful and bubbly.

Sofia:
A pansexual female omega who is Alan's mate and a good friend of Saf, her wolf is called Sapphire she is always out with Issac, she is and white and red mix wolf with grey eyes. she doesn't have her heat anymore.(just search mexican red wolf and you'll see what she is) Sofia is 26 years old.

Sofia's personality:
Kind, forgetful, sweet, outgoing and brave.

Milo:
A gay male Omega who is set up with Chester by Chester's farther, his wolf is named Max, he is a grey wolf with brown eyes. Max usually stays with Milo! His heat is really strong! Milo is 25.

Milo's personality:
Sassy, manipulative, sexy, dramatic and very submissive.

Chester's farther:
He is the old CEO of the company saf works at. He is a straight male Alpha. his wolf is brown with black eyes. He really wants Chester to be with an omega so he will have a better chance of an Alpha pup. He is 57.

Chester's farther personality:
Strict, mean, always wants the best, hurtful, confident and spoilt.

Thank you hope to see people read this!!