"Hows jack going? He close to returning?" Lilly asks. "Uh yes he told me that he'll be back the next game" I answer. "Oh that's awesome!" She says. I nod in agreement "it is I'm sure he'll be happy to be back on the ice" I reply.

Right before warmups we're all in the suite that a few of the wives paid for so we've got more privacy for tonight's game. When warmups start I look around and find the press box. Jack is sitting there looking around.

We spot each other and he waves happily and I giggle waving back at him then blow him a kiss. He goes red and tries covering his face since they're showing him on the jumbotron.

The girls all laugh as well and they pan back to the guys on the ice and this game goes by incredibly fast. Not much scoring is done by either team until the third period when luke opens up the scoring.

Lilly celebrates while he does down on the ice then once the play continues she sits down next to me and we continue watching the game. Thankfully they win 3-0. Haula got the second goal and nico got the game winner.

All the wives and girlfriends go down to the family room again and I sit with lilly talking and jack comes down. "Hey jack" lilly greets. "Hey lil" he replies and hugs me. "Hey baby, how was the press box?" I ask. "Good I'm excited to return next game" he answers.

"I heard about that, your ankles good?" Lilly asks. "Yeah its better" he answers. "Good, luke misses you on the ice with him" she says. We continue talking while waiting for Luke. About 20 minutes later he's coming in with wet hair and he's wearing his suit.

Lilly stands up and hugs him "that was a great goal baby" she tells him. "Thank you" he smiles and kisses her cheek. I smile and look at jack who is already looking at me.

He holds my hand "shall we go home?" He asks. "Yess but on the way can we get food?" I ask. "Oh of course I'm starving, what do you wanna get?" He asks. "I really want a spicy chicken sandwich and chilli cheese fries from Wendy's oooooh and a chocolate frosty" I answer.

On the way home we stop at Wendy's. "Welcome to wendys how can I help you?" The girl over the mic asks. "Can I get one spicy chicken meal with a large strawberry lemonade, chilli cheese fries and a large chocolate frosty" he starts.

She adds that and it pops up on the screen "anything else?" She asks. "Can I also get a spicy asiago ranch club with medium fry and medium sweet tea" he asks. That is added and we drive to the next window where he pays. The next window we get our food.

Once we're home we dig in and watch tv for a bit before going to sleep. The following morning he works out in the home gym and I decide to make cookies and he works on the nursery.

He comes down after a couple hours and sits down at the island watching me scoop cookie dough onto the cookie sheet. "I'm almost done the nursery" he says. "Yeah?" I ask. He nods excitedly "yess you'll love it" he says.

I decided to let him do what he wants with it and then each kid can decide how they want their room when they're old enough. While we're talking my phone starts ringing.

G-ma

"Oh my goodness" I whisper. "Who is it?" He asks. "My grandma shes been traveling and going on cruises so she hasn't called in awhile" I answer then answer my phone. "Olivia my girl how are you?" She asks. I smile "hi gram, I'm amazing how have you been?" I ask her.