•𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐒•

This chapter is dedicated to TemilolaAnike and Divylove0

  🇳 🇴 🇳 🇸 🇴 '🇸   🇵 🇴 🇻 

•𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐖𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐋• 

I stood in front of the hall entrance with two other prefects with me. As the senior prefect, it was my duty to stay at the entrance on the first day.

"I heard there are really pretty girls in Ss2." My Friend, Johnson, said as he sat on a stool that looked like it belonged in the chemistry lab.

Exactly.

The real reason we stood here was the check out the cute babes in school. Maybe we could persuade our fathers to betrothe us to any of them or we just 'use and dump.' 

I looked up to see a girl in Ghana weaving walking hastily beside Precious Igbinoba whose long locs were wrapped up in a bun.

"You're late." Johnson blurted as the three of us stood gallantly in front of the hall entrance where the assembly and morning devotion was held.

"Senior please… it won't happen again." The girl who stood beside Precious begged. She was pretty, but not prettier than Precious. I stared at her from head to toe.

I have never seen her in any charity gatherings or parties. 

"What's your name?" I asked her, walking closer. Precious just stared at her phone, unbothered.

"A-Ade-d-doyin, senior." She stammered out.

"Ahh d-d-doyin, don't you know the time for the morning assembly?" My other friend, Daniel, barked at her and she flinched.

Before I could say anything, I spotted two other girls walking towards the entrance hall. One was in goddess braids, holding her blazer in her hand; Typical Akinola Omowunmi. 

The other was properly dressed, her locs styled in a half bun. Her hazel brown eyes stared at mine and immediately a slight frown etched on her face.

Treasure Overland.

"What's going on here na..we are barely late and you're making us stand outside." Omowunmi immediately voiced out, I looked over to Treasure who silently conversed with Precious.

"Wow, you are being scolded for arriving late and you're still chattering?" Daniel questioned this time standing in front of Treasure. 

"And what do you want to do?" Precious asked, glaring at Daniel. 

"I-"

The Hall doors opened to reveal a pair of hazel eyes glaring hard at me. It was Treasure's twin brother, Michael Overland and beside him stood Akinola Ademola.

They both walked towards the girls, Demola pushing Daniel from their path making him land his butt on the cold ground.

"And what the fuck is going on here Nonso?" Michael asked me. I was his senior and he spoke to me like I was his junior. I scoffed.

Michael's hands rested on his sister's shoulder and finally she said, "Seriously? Picking on junior girls to find your next fling? Don't you have something better to do? I don't blame you though, you only have power over the girls other than that, you're just clinging onto daddy's money. Grow up, Daryl."