Chapter 11 - Jabariland

Start from the beginning

...

You walk into the room you had put Ross in before the meeting earlier. He turns to you and frown as he looks at you.

"What's wrong?" He ask, being good at reading people he can easily see you trying to hold back from crying.

You stop before him, your jaw clenched tight.

"The King is dead." You tell him trying to sound emotionless.

He looks at you in shock. You throw him a blanket.

"Come with me, unless you want to join him." You say and leave.

He follows you as you sneak out to Ramonda and Shuri you hid in the woods.

...

Just as you appear Ramonda pulls a knife out.

"It's me." You tell her.

"Y/N." She sighs in relief, but turn her knife toward the next figure appearing. "Who is this man?"

"He's a friend. He saved my life." You tell her.

"Where's Okoye?" She asks.

"Okoye is not coming. She and the Dora Milaje serve the new king." You tell her, looking down. Ramonda lowers her knife. "Wait here." You tell them and leave again.

...

You sneak into the garden, and watch as Erik orders them to set it on fire. You hurriedly grab one heart-shaped herd and leave.

Next day

You're walking up the mountains with Ramonda, Shuri and Ross.

"Where are we going again?" Ross asks.

"We're taking the Heart-Shaped Herb to Jabariland." You tell him.

"Heart-Shaped Herd? What is that?" He asks.

"It gives whoever takes it heightened abilities." Shuri answers.

"It's what made Tchalla so strong." Ramonda says.

She stops in her tracks.

"Y/N." She then says and you turn to her, to find she had stopped. You walk to her and she takes hold of your hands.

"I don't like this. The Herb belongs to us. We may create a bigger monster with Mbaku." She gestures to where we were heading.

You look at the carved gorilla on the mountain, frowning to yourself.

"Y/N, you should take it yourself." She then tells you and you look at her.

"I am one, with no army. I wouldn't stand a chance." You tell her as she holds you, slowly she starts to nod.

"We'll go." She agrees and you turn to leave but she stops you.

She looks you in the eyes for a long moment, you still frowning, jaw clenched still trying to hold back your tears.

"I'm sorry." She then says and your frown deepens.