Chapter 8: Heated

Charlie's Pov.

Nick kissed me slowly before leaning back and unbuttoning his white dress shirt, only to cause the beat of my heart to race.
I couldn't help but watch in a gaze, butterflies flying around in my chest. Trying to memorize every second of this moment, and every adorable freckle that adorned his athletic build.

He chuckled at me noticing my face, I knew I was being obvious , but I just couldn't help it.
"You're staring Charlie" he said gently, a satisfied smile on his lips.
He unbuttoned the last button and pulled it off backwards, in one swift motion.
The sleeves getting caught for a split second over his biceps.

I could feel my face turning red.
"Nick..." I said in a breath.
He leaned down , his hand cupping my cheek.
"How are you so ..perfect " I managed out in a whisper,, before he started to kiss me again , my head slightly sinking into the soft cool pillow.

My hands wrapped around his neck as his hands slid along and over my stomach and chest, making sure not to miss an inch of my torso.
His lips were much softer than usual, and his hands were strong but gentle in their grip on my delicate frame.

My hand sunk in slowly to the back of his soft locks, the crotch of his black trousers laid gently just above my own. But I could feel the subtle movements as he laid between my legs carefully, causing me to shiver.

He pulled away to look me in the eyes, before he turned over to my neck and began kissing each area he could manage to reach. His kisses trailed over and underneath my Adam's apple as he moved along to the other side.

My skin felt like it was on fire
The room was getting so hot and so intense so fast, I could feel my heart beating quickly.

Is this it?
Is this really happening ?

Suddenly, I felt his wet tongue laze around in a circle against the hot skin of my neck , I gulped quickly .
The room is so hot.
I was staring at the ceiling in a haze.

He pulled back to check my expression,
"Is this.. okay?" He asked looking in my eyes, I breathed out and nodded nervously.
Stuttering out a nervous " yes."
He smiled and began kissing my collar bone,
I was focusing on the ceiling trying to contain my excitement, and trying to ignore the obvious pressure of his presence laying against my crotch. But it was difficult with each slight movement he made.
"N-nick" I stuttered out.
He looked up at me, he had been getting closer to my belly button, his hands wandering around my torso, pausing as his hand stopped at the top of my trousers button.

"Everything okay?" He asked , concerned as he looked up.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I looked away and toward my desk lamp.
"Uhm Y-yeah, it's just..I'm still..I'm still a um -" I managed out half way in a frustrated tone. Unable to say the last word, totally embarrassed.

He kissed the middle of my stomach gently.
"Char, it's okay, Me too. . We can totally stop if you'd like?" He said with a caring smile.

I looked down at him nervously,
"no I.. I definitely want to do things with you.. . " I said , a knot in my throat. He smiled thoughtfully in agreement ,

"..Just ..Is it ok if ..we only do Some things right now? Instead of ... you know, everything.." I said, my eyes looking down at his abs.
I looked back up so fast at the ceiling hoping he didn't catch it, my face had definitely gotten red now. I could feel how hot my face was, along with the heat between my legs growing steadily.

He smiled warmly and nodded ,
"Ofcourse, as long as you're comfortable " he came back up to me to kiss me on the lips , making out with me slowly.

My mind completely melting all over again.
I wrapped my arms around him as we kissed deeply.
Our lips moving loosely and pushing back against each other.
His soft tongue dipped out between my lips, dancing against the slick of my own.
His hands were gripping at my hips, before he moved down my neck.
Nicks tongue slid down across the skin of my neck and down my shoulder, before coming back over and across my collar bone.
Suddenly I felt his tongue on my small nipple.
I gulped, never having this feeling before.
I could feel myself twitch slightly under my trousers, his tongue softly grazing around the small of my bead, as his left hand played gently with the other.
A moan escaped my lips, I could feel his eyes on me.
My face was flushed, now matching the areas in which he'd been prodding gently at.
My crotch was so obvious now, there was no hiding how much he had turned me on.

He slid down my body, leaving kisses everywhere before he stopped at the waist of my trousers.
He left a small hickey at the dip of my hip bone.
Winning him another small moan from my lips.
He hummed in agreement as his tongue trailed along the lining of the fabric against my skin, clearly teasing me.
"N-nick" I moaned weakly, unable to help my impatience.

He smiled slightly , pleased at the fact that I was starting to whine and beg for him.
He unbuttoned my trousers and pulled them off of me, gently tossing them to the side.
I laid there in just my boxer briefs, they were dark blue with yellow stars patterned throughout them.

He leaned down and kissed along my stomach, before tucking his fingers underneath the lining of the band on my underwear.
He tugged them down gently , over my member and off of my body.
I could tell he was abit nervous.
We both were.

I laid there, exposed beneath him, vulnerable and aching for his touch.
I gulped as he leaned back down, spreading my legs apart to have full access to me.
I gulped looking away, my face still red.
And suddenly , I felt it.

I felt Nick's soft tongue lick its way up the side of my member slowly. I covered my mouth in a gasp, my eyes now unable to look away from him in disbelief.

He rolled his tongue gently around the tip of my member, his eyes suddenly looking up at me.
I moaned quietly at his touch, unable to help the sounds I was making, as he wrapped his mouth around my member.
I gripped at the sheets off to my side, trying to hold myself together.

Moments went by as he went down on me, working steadily with his hands and his tongue. His hand very gently touched and prodded underneath my member , while his tongue and his mouth sucked simultaneously on my member.
His free hand had made its way up to my nipple as he gently and slowly prodded the bead between his fingers back and forth.

I was a moaning mess as I writhed there underneath him.
"N-nick I can't.. I can't hold it anymore ..I ..I'm.." I managed out in a shakey breath.
He hummed and nodded in agreement, before he pulled his mouth off of me.
"Cum for me Charlie.."
He said kissing my stomach as his hand worked my shaft, before returning his mouth where it once was. My member was slicked with his saliva and my own pre. I moaned out , much louder this time as I let go. Cumming into his mouth as he swallowed it all enthusiastically. My moaning for him being obvious as my orgasm slowly came down.

My breathing now in an exhaustive state as he came back up and laid down next to me, very pleased with himself. We looked at each other and laughed lightly in embarrassment, both in disbelief at what had just happened. He pulled me into his body by my waist as I cuddled into him, hiding my red face.
"You okay?" He asked before kissing the top of my head. I smiled and nodded, "definitely" .....

A moment later , I gently pushed him onto his back as I started kissing his neck and down towards his abs.
My hand sliding down towards his crotch that was completely hard, as I gently fondled him over the fabric, before shoving my hand down into his trousers and underneath the band of his boxers.

Whispering "Payback" in his ear,
a smile stayed on my lips, as he let out a moan.