🍃Chapter 6: Test🍃

- Few weeks later -

Nicks Pov.

I was scribbling notes down in my notebook , after looking at the lesson on the board.
I sighed just a bit, clearly bored , as I looked over at my professor who was quietly grading the recent exams over at her desk.
I wonder how his studying is going

After class was over I packed my bag and headed out, one of my teammates came long side me to chat.
We laugh and talked walking down the corridor of the history building, "you going to the Halloween formal tomorrow ? It's suppose to be masquerade" he mentioned as he texted his girlfriend,
"My girl is dragging me , but hey if you wanna go I know her friend needs a date and I heard she thinks your cute, You down?" He asked as we stopped outside the stairs of the  building, the wind was picking up, but the sun was finally out again.

"Oh , uh , maybe, I'll think about it" I rubbed my neck nervously, not able to think of anything else to say as I was caught off guard.

"No problem, You should bring her to the formal though , it'll be chill! She's proper fit !" he grinned and lightly punched my arm.
I  waved bye to him.

Standing there as I watched people around walk by and head out of and to their classes.
I sighed feeling defeated.

What do I do?
Why on earth did I say Maybe?!

Should I just ask Charlie to go as friends?
Should I ask Charlie to go as our second date?

But then I'd be coming out, and idk what I even should come out As yet..
Or if I wanna come out?

But then again if it's a masquerade maybe that could help ? That probably wouldn't even work.

Suddenly my phone buzzed, I took it out of my pocket and checked my messages,

Charlie : Studying. is . THE . Worst.  Who gives a test near Halloween? Library is neat, though👀

I chuckled and grinned, he's too adorable.

I texted him back as I started walking toward the library, it was coincidentally near by my history course building.

Nick: Fair enough, need some motivation?

Pushing send as i felt a cheeky grin stay on my lips, already having a plan in mind.

Walking in quietly as I looked around, it wasn't very full of students due to the coming formal.

My footsteps were almost light as I walked around peaking between the halls and rows of books, making sure to check briefly at the ends of them toward the individual study tables , that sat there for students to study alone. 

I grinned finally noticing his fluffed curly hair and his white sweater. A few students were studying alone not far from his small desk. My cheeky grin stayed on my lips as I quietly walked up behind him as he highlighted his notes.
I leaned over him as he leaned over the desk abit, the back of his neck exposed.

I smiled and leaned down as I kissed it in the middle once.
Before resting my head on his shoulder, he looked back and sighed of relief.