Chapter 12: Changing Eyes

Comenzar desde el principio

Also, the quality of the years has risen, the second years overall are a lot more advanced than the third years. The first years are more competitive than the second years.

Our Class D would have demolished the other Class D's if it wasn't for Kushida, who was actively working for our defeat.

But well, I am waiting for a good exam that is across all three years. But until then, I need to rethink a lot, now that my ally has grown even more attached to me, and that I have also grown to get a protective feel for her.

'Manabu. Do you have time tomorrow?'

'Why on earth are you awake at 6 a.m.? On a Saturday and assumed that I was awake as well.'

'Don't laugh at the clown's joke, ask yourself why you are still going to the circus.'

'...What? This doesn't have anything to do with what I've just said...'

Well, he seems to be too young to understand such dad jokes.

'Forget it, do you have time tomorrow or not?'

'Yes, I do. But why?'

'We need to do some talks about your sister that's all.'

'What is it this time...'

'You should prepare yourself for what is about to come.'

'What?'

'We will talk about that tomorrow anyway, I am occupied right now'

'See you.'

Closing the messenger app, I proceeded to then leave her bed, where she forced me to sleep last night, getting my shirt on and tilting the window, allowing fresh air in.

Not only that, but I have also seen the sun rising, lighting up the entire room slowly, usually, I would still sleep at this hour, but honestly, I couldn't sleep after the last day.

It's not that I am scared, suicide is a very complicated topic to deal with. But I couldn't sleep because of something else.

If she couldn't handle her current life... Why have I decided to drag her into my problems as well?

However, I would have only done it, if I weren't a hundred percent certain, that I could solve all the problems that I had myself.

"Mhm...Good morning. You couldn't sleep huh?"

A sleepy voice said, I turned around and saw her sitting upright on her bed. Rubbing her eyes and stretching herself.

"I did sleep quite well, how about you?"

I would say that I had better nights for sure. Such a sudden turn of events, seeing her on her total limit...

Who knew that she was feeling or thinking like that? She doesn't seem to be a person who does that... Well, who am I to judge? Actually.

"Well, I did so as well. Did I wake you up?"

I wasn't sure if it was the noise that I was making when looking around her room, or if it was just an instinct that she sensed that I was gone.

"A-Ah, no you didn't. I am going to finish the last few paper shuffle questions. Hirata-kun has already done with his since yesterday night. Yukimura as well, and I guess I am the last one remaining."

Right...we still had that matter to deal with, the problem is, she is wasting too much thought on creating problems, so I guess I could help her out on that one.

I am still a reliable class member in the end. I also have my duties.

"How many questions do you have remaining to write?"